Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations - What to use?

4-1-2-1-2 can be countred by 4-5-1 V style

Dreamer
    GK
    dc-dc
    dml-------dmr
    mc-mc
    amc
    st-st

can i beat that formation using 3-4-1-2..?? or should i change with another formation....

heres another one:

3W-1-3W-2N-1 (DL,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MR,AMC,AMC,ST).

Dont know what to do though... Kinda strong in every way and pretty flexible through arrows (against better opponents DMC,ML and MR backwards, against weaker ones MR, 2x AMC and ST forwards, against an equal player only DMC back and AMC forwards, against centered formation use wingers etc.)

You can not put formations in tables, football is dynamic. If it could, it would be boring. I'm playing for seven seasons now and never changed my formation. I promoted seven times. A real team will also play according to his own strengths and weaknesses. I'm curious what you think about it.

I think at the end of the day.... on Top11 it's a game engine making the decisions...

As such... there is an algorithm being followed.... some haphazard variable... some input values...
    whatever... and voila... out pops a series of results that determine the game....

It's not exactly rock-paper-scissors like many war strat games... but there would have be some
    biases and comparable strength/weakness built into the code....

That's what I think about it
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

great thread
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Agree with that but...
    I think T11 is exactly like rock-paper-scissors... For similar strengh team...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    I think at the end of the day.... on Top11 it's a game engine making the decisions...

As such... there is an algorithm being followed.... some haphazard variable... some input values...
    whatever... and voila... out pops a series of results that determine the game....

It's not exactly rock-paper-scissors like many war strat games... but there would have be some
    biases and comparable strength/weakness built into the code....

That's what I think about it

Hi all.
    I can`t seem to find the right counter to: 4-2N-2N-2
    -----ST---ST-----
    ----AMC-AMC----
    ----MC----MC----

-LD-DC--DC-RD-

Any suggestions?.

Apprentice
    Hello...i have a cup match 2morrow morning against 32 differences in quality team. (mine is 26.5 and his team quality is 58.8)

Whats the best way to counter or give him a hard time?i will be watching the match but im pretty sure he wont do it cause he really believe he will win the match ( he didnt watch the 2 games of the previous cup games)...

He is using 4 defender - 2 MC - 2Wing (aml amr) - 2striker (4-2-2-2)

Thank you very much.

4-4-2 classic.
    Defensive mentality - Counter - No Offside - Mixed passing - flank attack...

But, I think, victory or draw is quite impossible for you vs such strong team...

Good luck anyway!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Hello...i have a cup match 2morrow morning against 32 differences in quality team. (mine is 26.5 and his team quality is 58.8)

Whats the best way to counter or give him a hard time?i will be watching the match but im pretty sure he wont do it cause he really believe he will win the match ( he didnt watch the 2 games of the previous cup games)...

He is using 4 defender - 2 MC - 2Wing (aml amr) - 2striker (4-2-2-2)

Thank you very much.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.

Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast