View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 42 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What about beating a 4-3-3 like this?

-ST-ST-ST-
    ML--MC--MR
    DL-DC-DC-DR

I was thinking a 4-1-3-2 wide but I'm not 100% sure
    4 4 2 classic: best used with normal mentality, own half, short passing, zonal marking with normal tackling. counter attack and offside trap.

And red arrows at DR/L & MR/L.

Banned
    @nd I'm sorry for being late .... I couldn't be available today and yesterday.

Wow, I see a lot of great tacticians here, don't forget who taught you boys .. And don't take this game too seriously, 13-14 levels are enough to understand that it's not worth giving any money for it ...
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Artileristite (Артилеристите) Lvl 19

not sure, but i think it's an illegal formation, cause it has no wing players. if i'm right you'll have 80% possesion. you can play the old fashioned 4-4-2 with red arrows on dl dr and ml mr.
    But i would play DC-DC-DC-DMC-AML-MC-MC-MC-AMR-ST, normal mentality, normal tackling, down both flanks, pressing own half, mixed passing, zonal marking, no offside, no counter.
    You can play with offside trap if your defenders are faster than his strikers.

Whilst we can all suggest a formation to counter 4-3-3 like,.3-2-2-2-1, which works well for me, much better than 4-4-2 which has been the standard on T11 for some time.
    It's about countering with what suites your team best. Minimise his threat and maximise your own threat.
    What I mean by this is, if playing 4 defenders means leaving out one of your better players, try to counter him with the better player included.
    What works for one may not work for all.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Whilst we can all suggest a formation to counter 4-3-3 like,.3-2-2-2-1, which works well for me, much better than 4-4-2 which has been the standard on T11 for some time.
    It's about countering with what suites your team best. Minimise his threat and maximise your own threat.
    What I mean by this is, if playing 4 defenders means leaving out one of your better players, try to counter him with the better player included.
    What works for one may not work for all.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. At the end of the day, you just want to put as many good players on the field as you can. Formations do matter of course, but they shouldn't be a straitjacket. If playing 3-5-2 counters your opponent's formation, but you don't have, say, enough (skilled) midfielders to pull it off, you're better off settling for some kind of variant or another formation altogether.

Rookie
    Hi all,

How to counter this weird formation?
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML---MR
    ST-ST-ST

Many will help where they can but come on, what do you really expect with so little info.
    If you cannot counter it knowing both teams what do you expect others to do.
    No offense but ......... give us a clue, the easiest way is just to post two screen shots your squad and his.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Many will help where they can but come on, what do you really expect with so little info.
    If you cannot counter it knowing both teams what do you expect others to do.
    No offense but ......... give us a clue, the easiest way is just to post two screen shots your squad and his.
    Agreed, always post screenshots, or at least tell team qualities.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Hi Accryover and Potemy,

Sorry. Posted the request from mobile phone which is difficult to screen capture and upload. On com now. Here are the images.

How to Win Against Any Formation?-images.jpg
    How to Win Against Any Formation?-images1.jpg