Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to counter 442

Rookie
    on my Personally Experience 4-5-1 V and 4-3w-3

If you want to play with 4-4-2 give in ML-MR and 2 ST red "arrows". Only this for work your team.
    But i think for your team the tactic 3-1-4-2 will be more better. and the arrows the same with 4-4-2.

And remember something... In football don't have matter if you win with 10+ goals, but if you win! the goals you give will be forgotten once, but the match you lose will not forgotten.
    (Sorry for my english).
    Last edited by Baggelhs Highlander; 05-29-2014 at 08:49 PM.
    Nothing is impossible, but anything is possible.

Real Madrid F.C (My team) Preview:
    - Click me -

Famous
    I don't think the 4-4-2 classic has a natural counter because it's so balanced and versatile. One thing, I recommend is looking at the stats of your opponets players and see if you can identify what is the most likely arrows for his players. Whenever I face 4-4-2, I assume they'll attack the flanks and defend the middle but it isn't always the case. For example, in the champions league semifinals I can up against a 4-4-2 classic and noticed his wingers has scored a total of 2 goals all tournament, whereas his midfielders had at least quadrupale that amount, telegraphing the attack was coming through the middle. I decided upon a 4-1-2-1-2 ND and beat him 5:0.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I don't think the 4-4-2 classic has a natural counter because it's so balanced and versatile. One thing, I recommend is looking at the stats of your opponets players and see if you can identify what is the most likely arrows for his players. Whenever I face 4-4-2, I assume they'll attack the flanks and defend the middle but it isn't always the case. For example, in the champions league semifinals I can up against a 4-4-2 classic and noticed his wingers has scored a total of 2 goals all tournament, whereas his midfielders had at least quadrupale that amount, telegraphing the attack was coming through the middle. I decided upon a 4-1-2-1-2 ND and beat him 5:0.
    I never play with 4-2-2 i don't like. I'm play as first tactic 4-1-2-1-2. Arrows only on MC. Today on Final Cup, i play with a guy with tactic 4-1-4-1 pfff very strong defense. he team rate 23,9 and my team rate 26,2 and i win him 2-0. With possession 60 for me and 40 for him. .

Nothing is impossible, but anything is possible.

Real Madrid F.C (My team) Preview:
    - Click me -

Rookie
    Guys Thanks for Help me think

But yesterday
    How to counter 442-capture3.jpg
    How to counter 442-capture4.jpg

I thought will be a draw, but I made the change. I think back I should not make those change (changing player)

However, Thanks Guys

Apprentice
    uhmm...Ryan...i think you deployed an illegal formation...did your possession never overcome 20%? If so, that is and that's the reason of your default.

Rookie
    a ....

Bubba not only me on illegal formation
    How to counter 442-capture5.jpg

NOW YOU NEED TO TEACH ME HOW TO WIN
    With not illegal formation!

Rookie
    Hello!!!

Apprentice
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html
    This will explain you more than me!

Rookie