Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4-5-1 V Formation

Kinda makes the arrows system redundant then doesn't it? lol

Thanks for your insight

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkadore View Post
    Kinda makes the arrows system redundant then doesn't it? lol

Thanks for your insight
    I have a guide where I explained what I know so far about game but even like that with all this sometimes there is nothing what you can do and you can get a "random" result.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I've watched some of your videos already. But an average of 1 star beating 6 is a little unrealistic in terms of skill v skill in the real world. The stars represent quality rating don't they? lol

img1

img2

This is what I came up with. I started playing the game a couple of days now and I am not very familiar with tactics and stuff yet. But the little I know from actual football helps me a bit. This formation seems pretty solid right? My striker is a BEAST, he is 20years old, uses either leg, he has one to one scorer special ability and he gets skill points with a bucket! I feel uneasy to put all my hopes into one player because he was injured and I had to pay for some tokens to get him out of the hospital -_- Also I invested into a couple of AM(L)(R) players to support him from the flunks and behind him the defence line. I have not played a game yet since I created this formation and I have to wait a bit for the players stamina to rise, in order to see the full potential. Any insight on the formation or the game in general is appreciated!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    img1

img2

This is what I came up with. I started playing the game a couple of days now and I am not very familiar with tactics and stuff yet. But the little I know from actual football helps me a bit. This formation seems pretty solid right? My striker is a BEAST, he is 20years old, uses either leg, he has one to one scorer special ability and he gets skill points with a bucket! I feel uneasy to put all my hopes into one player because he was injured and I had to pay for some tokens to get him out of the hospital -_- Also I invested into a couple of AM(L)(R) players to support him from the flunks and behind him the defence line. I have not played a game yet since I created this formation and I have to wait a bit for the players stamina to rise, in order to see the full potential. Any insight on the formation or the game in general is appreciated!
    You have too many arrows and your players are exhausted! Don't train them so hard - try to keep their condition in the yellow at worst, although, if you have an injured player don't improve his condition until he is healed.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

As John said, dragging players out of bed after 3x24 hour shifts down t'pit and 1hr sleep is not the way to get the best from them, also 5-4-1V is imo more reliant on the wingers than the lone striker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12