Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Formations advice

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    Hello guys, thanks for your asnwers

I'm trying to have a good team yes and I have to agree that my team is most of the time higher 1-2 stars than the team I'm playing against, but all the team i'll play against from now have a great quality with alot of trained scouts like this guy i'll play against. I mean the game is really being competitive and I'm enjoying that.
    I think i'll stay with my ND and change it during the game if its bad, for a 4312 or maybe a 4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumpot View Post
    Is there any disadvantage to experimenting with formations? I mean does your team play better if you play a consistent formation or does it not make any difference once players are all playing in their preferred positions?
    It is in my opinion best to pick s formation and keep to it, build your team around it but choose a formation that is versatile that can change to another will very little alteration!, I use 3-1-4-2 because I can change to 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 4-1-3-2 , 3-1-3-1-2 depending how the game is going, for this to work best you need a full 22 man team with players that have multiple positions.
    Drumpot and Peter Renn like this.

Eri
    Hello guys,

Just to keep you in touch, I lost with narrow diamond 1 0 but I won the second match 2 0 with 4141.

Let's go final !

Thanks for you help
    Eri FC
    S01 : League Winner - Cup Winner.
    S02 : League Winner - Cup Winner - CL Winner.

Longest Unbeaten Run : 68 - Stopped by Alex Crew FC.

Dreamer
    Hello guys,

Just to keep you in touch, I lost with narrow diamond 1 0 but I won the second match 2 0 with 4141.

Let's go final !

Thanks for you help
    That's what I said :P good luck
    Server 52

Eri
    I won
    Eri FC

Dreamer
    I won
    Congratulations !! I lost my match by penalties
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    4-3-1-2 for me.
    I always said that formaions that have 3 players in W like this in the MC, with space, have more tendance to fail and be more unstable.
    Well is my sensation, like the defenses of 3... so I will suggest you, looking that you put dozens of arrows like me, try to control the MC with 3 MC's and 1 amc +2 ST's, 2 blues for the DC's and 8 red arrows.
    Maybe if you don't see the match very clear when start put, very defensive mentality with long passing, this with the 8 red arrows creates something that I call uniform, with 8 players to select in attack and more high intensity in defense. (well I understand myself :3 )

Usually I have good results playing very defensive with teams of more Quality. Prove if you see that don't goes as you want^^

"looking that you put dozens of arrows like me", Oh man, you're telling new managers to use DOZENS of arrows when they only have 11 players, oh man. LOL.....

What's even more funny it that some will listen and use 11 arrows on their team and wonder why after the 76' they let in 3 goals?
    jacks and Eri like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Eri
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    Congratulations !! I lost my match by penalties
    thanks, it almost ended with penalties for me too, I scored the last one 80+
    Eri FC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12