Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Eikka Schreiber View Post
    Well i was told otherwise, read this thread backwards, that i would only play against friends... i tried it now and now you are complaining ?!? Well i got bored to play 6 seasons with the same guys and how i meantioned that i don´t wan´t to use money so much like they do so im good now!
    Nah, i'm not complaining, btw. I agree that playing against SAME friends is boring, but playing against none of them (against bot teams) is even more.
    Good is that you can always find new ones on TM
    Ex top eleven player

Rookie
    Tactics: good goalie!!! 4 defenders, dr and df in attacking mode (red arrows forward). 1 defensive middfield with defensive mode (blue arrows backward). 2 central midfield one optional attacking if skills (red arrows forward). 1 attacking midfield. 2 strikers. And in tactics offensive. I NEVER HAVE CHANGE THE TACTIC!!! manager level 23 in season 24... won the league 16 times, 5 times nro 2 and worst season was nro 1 where i was 11th, didn´t use the tactic and season 22 i was 3rd. 14 champions league finals and won 11 of them. cup to finals and 1 trophy. 3rd several times in the cup. but recommend to consentrate either to champions league or cup. very difficult to manage all three "leagues" and in worst case you don´t get results in your own league games... keep the players motivated, also those sitting in at the bench and give maximum reward money for winning... and have as many friends as possible Attachment 29386
    How about this?Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-t11.jpg

Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-top2.jpg
    Counter attak NO??? or Yes???

NO!!! Only if you are losing and game is on 70+ minutes

its all about the money you spend. not about the tactics you use
    Spike Nffc and NicoLugano like this.

Nope, tried that and played against players who have special and personal trained players and used hundreds of dollars/euros money, but still doesnt make you succeed... just keep your players mentality good and check their performance... if the performance is poor all the time you have to sell and buy another player... my self had to change 3 times my MC to find the right player with constant good performance. Good Luck!
    t11_fan likes this.

Hi to all, anyone else tried this tactic?

Tactics: good goalie!!! 4 defenders, dr and df in attacking mode (red arrows forward). 1 defensive middfield with defensive mode (blue arrows backward). 2 central midfield one optional attacking if skills (red arrows forward). 1 attacking midfield. 2 strikers. And in tactics offensive. I NEVER HAVE CHANGE THE TACTIC!!! manager level 23 in season 24... won the league 16 times, 5 times nro 2 and worst season was nro 1 where i was 11th, didn´t use the tactic and season 22 i was 3rd. 14 champions league finals and won 11 of them. cup to finals and 1 trophy. 3rd several times in the cup. but recommend to consentrate either to champions league or cup. very difficult to manage all three "leagues" and in worst case you don´t get results in your own league games... keep the players motivated, also those sitting in at the bench and give maximum reward money for winning... and have as many friends as possible Attachment 29386
    Hey Eikka... what is your tactics...?? Plzzz share with us...

Tried, bad results, my team is the best of the league.

Rookie
    Please anyone how to beat 4-1-2mc-2amc-1st ???

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast