Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

Apprentice
    Do you use the same orders like before? Anything changes?

No changes, only changed my style to normal from semi offensive... less goals against me like last season my goalie let only one goal in the whole season behind him... in attacking style you make more goals with youre team, but the others have it easier to get goals against you... when you play attacking mode..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Eikka Schreiber View Post
    No changes, only changed my style to normal from semi offensive... less goals against me like last season my goalie let only one goal in the whole season behind him... in attacking style you make more goals with youre team, but the others have it easier to get goals against you... when you play attacking mode..
    In my opinion, play attacking at beginning of the match, and change to normal after you score enough goals, that's better than normal mentality or attacking mentality for all.

best formations are based off your opponents formation by finding a weak point...

I have come runners up for 3 seasons in a row since I started playing again and I find this tactic is the best because I win every game nearly and I win games like 8-0 frequently. put strongest striker that scores most goals with a red forward arrow and if it is a tough game you can put the cdm into centerback or if you are winning add a 3rd striker and push the cdm into midfield and then play 3 at the back, ect.

hope this helped.

Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-llllllllll.jpg

Famous
    To win a league every season is not so difficult as u may think...

My thought is different a bit..I am not the one keen on 1 formation..depend on each opponent..i will switch the formation...based on experience that through my 26 seasons....and also study previous records that the opponent faced..add them as frens also another trick to see how they perform to other teams (this is very helpful when u face them in champion league or CUP)...

Now i even prefer to finish within top4 so I could win a lot of treble for the coming season...

To win a league, with the way how T11 schedule, even the demoted team could be the emerging champion of the next season easily becoz most of their players after trained a season would become 5-6 stars players..to be honest..
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-12-2015 at 02:06 AM.
    Kylos likes this.

Dont mean to come off rude but this is not the "best tactic". I can guarantee you that if another manager changes his tactics to the 1 you use, they will loose. You found players and built them according to your formation and tactic, and your players are quite strong. Oh and you buy tokens try not buying tokens for 1 season and see if your success rate with your current formation still works, as I said I dont mean to come off rude. You only have 1 cup, this could also be because you face token buyers which give a proper challenge. There are alot of manager doing the same thing you doing but with different formations and tactics. Other than that congrats on the success rate you have had
    Brian Dang and HoofDaddy like this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Well,

now played a season without buying tokens... and i still keep winning... well your right about the players... i have buy and sell in the start of the season to find good players to my tactic... but still my opinion the best tactic ever
    Kylos likes this.

24 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    13 Champions League Title
    18 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title
    2 Cup Finalists

I think Kylos this is pretty good for the few tokens i buy... ps. i choose between cup or champions league, usually champions league, because without tokens or massive amount of rest points you can´t play successfully in three different competitions (league, cl, cup)

Quote Originally Posted by Eikka Schreiber View Post
    24 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    13 Champions League Title
    18 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title
    2 Cup Finalists

I think Kylos this is pretty good for the few tokens i buy... ps. i choose between cup or champions league, usually champions league, because without tokens or massive amount of rest points you can´t play successfully in three different competitions (league, cl, cup)
    Great stats, probably would have had the same if I had bought tokens
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast