Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

I almost top level on server so i think Soon cups can be won if you have a strong team Every season you must compare + 3-4 lvs teams in cup as me And when i win 3-0 first match they buy 5 scouts And are much stronger also from lv 14 play above level And then scout is 7 stars And transfer (nord gens -10 points average) so 5 stars wil not improve my basic team now i am buildings nord gens to legend Soon i win Some more cups i think also never tanked as you can see in my photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Have never used any instructions. Use my Excel sheet and thats it

Guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Eikka Schreiber View Post
    Tactics: good goalie!!! 4 defenders, dr and df in attacking mode (red arrows forward). 1 defensive middfield with defensive mode (blue arrows backward). 2 central midfield one optional attacking if skills (red arrows forward). 1 attacking midfield. 2 strikers. And in tactics offensive. I NEVER HAVE CHANGE THE TACTIC!!! manager level 23 in season 24... won the league 16 times, 5 times nro 2 and worst season was nro 1 where i was 11th, didn´t use the tactic and season 22 i was 3rd. 14 champions league finals and won 11 of them. cup to finals and 1 trophy. 3rd several times in the cup. but recommend to consentrate either to champions league or cup. very difficult to manage all three "leagues" and in worst case you don´t get results in your own league games... keep the players motivated, also those sitting in at the bench and give maximum reward money for winning... and have as many friends as possible Attachment 29386
    Congratulations on your team, good to see, your "Best tactic ever" comes with a Quarantee! Wow, that's great. BTW how long is the Quarantee?

I understand you believe that you, "I NEVER HAVE CHANGE THE TACTIC!", may I be so bold as to ask why? Or have you been playing just friends for these 20 plus seasons?

Interesting choice of arrows, how do you fair against various V-styles?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Congrats. Well, although there is no perfect formation, it seems that formations with 4 narrow mildfielders are more effective than 4 winger formations.

Well don´t take it so seriously... and don´t think about V-styles or any others... WHY? My Team is succeeding without anyways so... how can you play only against friends 20 seasons by the way?

Well don´t take it so seriously... and don´t think about V-styles or any others... WHY? My Team is succeeding without anyways so... how can you play only against friends 20 seasons by the way?
    That's because you're at high level. There are low number of active players and you are forced to play against eachother because there is no enough competition. I'm manager lvl22, league lvl11. I had taken 2nd club because I was bored at lvl16.

Maybe you can share your orders as well?

I play and test Narrow Diamond all the time and I have to change arrows and orders to succeed against different teams. I am seriously interested about your Red arrows on you DL/DR, quite brilliant but I was skeptical about it usefulness against 4-5-1V, 3N-5-2V and especailly against 3W-5-2V!

Yes you can end up playing all your friends every season, season after season, just wondering if you face about the same teams every season?

I un-friend everyone at my level at the end of the season so that I will not have to face them next season, they are all very good manager and all watch each others games. I do not need the challenge of very hard league as I like to focus on the CUP and CL too. I will pick up my friends on the same level through out the next season whilst watching mutual friends games.

Good Luck with your 'never changing tactics'... I personally have to change my ND, all day long because I play different crazy formation teams all season long.
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 09-15-2014 at 07:05 AM.
    Eikka Schreiber likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Well to my tactic Philip... i think i maybe would succeed better if changed it and would use time to think which would be the best tactic against other formations, but i don´t. I like this game, but I made my Excel sheet also only to save time. I named this Thread asi it is because i think my tactic is good if you play TopEleven without changing tactics all the time. And i can give you quarantee, that you will be more successfull with this tactic then using some crazy tactic or doing nothing IF you don´t have time to change your tactic and you like to play this game without that future of changing tactics. I haven´t also seen ANY proof that changing tactics or that some "counter-tactics" work... meaning if i would have time i think i wouldn´t change anyhow my tactic to another.

what are nord gens

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast