Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

super

Amar_Hosam ,play 4-2dmc-2mc-2st

Hi thanks for the information, I want to ask if you change tactics like pressing, defending, etc on the match or how do you set it before the game? can you let me know thanks.

Can you share the instructions you use?

Rookie
    1 cup trophy is not sad. Personally to me, it states that his focus lied on the league and CL, where most is earned anyways.....
    Spike Nffc likes this.

What order you use?

You don't need an excel sheet it's quite simple to work out in your head.

with all due respect, I think you are wrong about "best tactic". first, your results are very good, but far away from excellent. and I think the reason of your relatively success is very strong team. for example, I play with two teams, level 13 and 14. both teams are carefully assembled, but their strength is about 60 percent of strength of your team - depends on when the pic bellow was taken - at the begging or toward the end of season. and yet, my results are better then yours. - on level 7 I think I had all leagues, three cups and in almost all seasons took champ league (missed couple of them) - three triple crowns. and the "success is almost the same with both teams. never the less, pls dont take this in a wrong way, just another point of view. any from first season I use V or 4 4 2 formation, depending on circumstances.... since I play in level 13 and 14, another six or seven seasons, werent that good only when it comes to winning cups - tricky business won it last year, but missed another triple crown on just one goal

but the main reason for my respond was your obvious skill in managing team it self (training, selling players etc) so, I would be more then thankful if you explain excell table with little more details, respect how you figure it out. if you are interesting in any part of my play, be more then happy to answer. anyway, congrats on results and specially to your dedication on details. excel table is unique, as far as I know. best regards, vanja

Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-top11.jpg
    Didn´t buy a single token and still crushing!!! With all due respect

Your right about the Excel sheet Vanja, but when you are selling some players, you can check in seconds, that you don´t raise the player to next level... meaning you can sell them to managers on lower levels in the highest possible level... meaning 164 or 169, when the player is 165 or 170 nobody will buy them or you don´t get anymore then the minimum of amount of transfer fee...
    Last edited by Eikka Schreiber; 05-30-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast