Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: A question for players on high lvl... How do you think about "counter formations"?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by minz90 View Post
    there are or are not ? please tell your reason

thx for discussion
    Hey minz90

I manager level 41 the boss, I have played this game long time since 2010. (NOT THE PRO)
    High level manager team is not very good because the game want to death to change a hold club.
    My counter formations is 1 DL DC 1 DC 1 DC DCM 1 DR DC 3 MC 1 AMC 2 ST, means that 4-3-1-2. Sometime formation can change as your player roles, as you have AMC AMR player. (for more place to go that your enemy don't have that role)

For me AMC is very important if your MC is not good, AMC will play the role. A good AMC need to good on pass there will be top passer the ball to ST.
    Last few year before I always in top 3. I have one AMC MC, he player very good and always top score top passer. Now it is hard to find on market and my level mybe too high.

I only can said that "What must have on your team" is
    1 DL DC
    1 DR DC
    1 DC DMC
    3 MC
    1 AMC
    2 ST
    Sub (can be more player as your team have $$$)
    1 DC or DC DMC
    1 ST
    2 MC
    1 AMC
    1 GK (not really need it, if you want to play it safe)

Because MC ST DC player easy to find on market AMC sometime don't have at market.

4-5-1 v, 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 is hard to maintain MR ML have on the market but, 1 MC MR is hard to find for my level. For my level most on market on sale is MC ST DC five star and their are less, new five star. That mean four star just went to five star. Level 19 player you always sale fast, because the going to five star. So no one will go and bid the 16 or 15 level. Always find five star player!!!

Next time when you going to bid player need to think that player can take few season. Player that 18 to 21 year old can make it 2 or 3 season and see your team will always top 7 on league. If yeas, you always busy on market.

Sorry if have my English grammar mistakes,
    Thank for reading
    Last edited by Ryanwong; 07-09-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I used attacking and full pitch pressing in the second half; he scored another goal.

I have used red arrows on wingers (and I even tried an arrow on the two STs at some point during the match).
    Is your Team stronger?
    Maybe you had Not enough possesion.
    In this case maybe Red arrow on amr and left striker can be successful.
    What about the stats, did you get some good chances in sec half?
    Next Match is away, can be hard with 3-5-2 v and attacking.

Let me know more about your team. We will find a way.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Is your Team stronger?
    Maybe you had Not enough possesion.
    In this case maybe Red arrow on amr and left striker can be successful.
    What about the stats, did you get some good chances in sec half?
    Next Match is away, can be hard with 3-5-2 v and attacking.

Let me know more about your team. We will find a way.

My team is in blue.

Check your inbox.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    Hey minz90

I manager level 41 the boss, I have played this game long time since 2010. (NOT THE PRO)
    High level manager team is not very good because the game want to death to change a hold club.
    My counter formations is 1 DL DC 1 DC 1 DC DCM 1 DR DC 3 MC 1 AMC 2 ST, means that 4-3-1-2. Sometime formation can change as your player roles, as you have AMC AMR player. (for more place to go that your enemy don't have that role)

For me AMC is very important if your MC is not good, AMC will play the role. A good AMC need to good on pass there will be top passer the ball to ST.
    Last few year before I always in top 3. I have one AMC MC, he player very good and always top score top passer. Now it is hard to find on market and my level mybe too high.

1 DL DC
    1 DR DC
    1 DC DMC
    3 MC
    1 AMC
    2 ST
    1 DC or DC DMC
    1 ST
    2 MC
    1 AMC

Because MC ST DC player easy to find on market AMC sometime don't have at market.

4-5-1 v, 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 is hard to maintain MR ML have on the market but, 1 MC MR is hard to find for my level. For my level most on market on sale is MC ST DC five star and their are less, new five star. That mean four star just went to five star. Level 19 player you always sale fast, because the going to five star. So no one will go and bid the 16 or 15 level. Always find five star player!!!

Next time when you going to bid player need to think that player can take few season. Player that 18 to 21 year old can make it 2 or 3 season and see your team will always top 7 on league. If yeas, you always busy on market.

Thank for reading
    Thank you for this answer. All my Players i ve bought in the age of 18. Some Players i have Since 7 or 8 seasons. They have trained very hard.

I will only buy the young Player which will train fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    Hey minz90

1 DL DC
    1 DR DC
    1 DC DMC
    3 MC
    1 AMC
    2 ST
    1 DC or DC DMC
    1 ST
    2 MC
    1 AMC

Thank for reading
    Yes, I found it hard too to find good ML, MR, AML, AMR, even harder to get ML/AML and MR/AMR nordgens. I had to buy a player from the scouts' list this season as no good AMR nordgen has been listed on the transfer market so far. In my first season, I used mainly 4-1-3-2. It was easier to maintain and you don't have worry so much about a player getting injured because there is always some good players for cover available.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 05:31 PM.
    Ryanwong likes this.

Apprentice

My team is in blue.

Check your inbox.
    Nice Team you have. Possesion were enough. The Problem were the arrows or you needed to play offside trap.

3-5-2 v i dont like to play anymore, since i like the 4-2-3-1. My cup game today i ve won 7:1 by using 4-2-3-1. Try this.
    Normal, mixed, full pitch, Short, hard, zonal. Start with Red on aml and amr. If Not good, you can add Red on st. Or only the Red on st. Look at comments in game. Aml or amr create chances but dont score. So remove their arrows. St need arrow when He creates chances but doesnt score. Otherwise you have to remove his arrow. If aml and amr still dont score when you remove their arrows, you have to add Red arrows on dl and dr!

Nice Team you have. Possesion were enough. The Problem were the arrows or you needed to play offside trap.

3-5-2 v i dont like to play anymore, since i like the 4-2-3-1. My cup game today i ve won 7:1 by using 4-2-3-1. Try this.
    Normal, mixed, full pitch, Short, hard, zonal. Start with Red on aml and amr. If Not good, you can add Red on st. Or only the Red on st. Look at comments in game. Aml or amr create chances but dont score. So remove their arrows. St need arrow when He creates chances but doesnt score. Otherwise you have to remove his arrow. If aml and amr still dont score when you remove their arrows, you have to add Red arrows on dl and dr!
    I really worked hard to get many of these players. I also worked hard on tactics and formations. I don't think I deserved to lose that game, that too not by 2-0; my team should have scored at least a few goals with the players I have. Most of my tactics seems appropriate; I think the problem is with Nordeus as sometimes it seems that my team just don't want to score, as if something is blocking my players.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 05:26 PM.

Apprentice
    I really worked hard to get many of these players. I also worked hard on tactics and formations. I don't think I deserved to lose that game, that too not by 2-0; my team should have scored at least a few goals with the players I have. Most of my tactics seems appropriate; I think the problem is with Nordeus as sometimes it seems that my team just don't want to score, as if something is blocking my players.
    In my league game this evening i had some Problems. I ve only won 3:1. I think my Problem was that I ve changed my Tactic to often today. That was Not good for my Players.

When I felt something is blocking my Players , i only change passing style or the arrows. This Has helped me

My Team

Thanks for helping.

Apprentice
    Thanks for helping.
    No problem i am Interested for your Next results.

My Team

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast