Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: A question for players on high lvl... How do you think about "counter formations"?

Apprentice
    Yes That's right. I ve an 4-4-2 team on lvl 6 that is also Hard to beat. I dont watch the games. No arrows. Normal, mixed, own half, Short, hard, zonal. Very Balanced. It can help you If you cannot watch the games

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanut Stefanut View Post
    And if the opponent scores first unmark the counter attack ?
    Yes you should unmark counter attack

minz90, what orders would you use for 4-3-2W-1?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    minz90, what orders would you use for 4-3-2W-1?
    You can try normal, mixed or down both flanks, own half, mixed (+ counter attack) or short when you cannot watch the games, normal or hard, zonal.

Arrows: i always Start without.
    You can try. Red on dl and dr + sometimes blue on middle mc.
    Or Red on aml and amr + sometimes Red on st when He doesnt strike

There are also some other Option when you want to press whole pitch. Whole pitch is Not successful against some opponents. Your victories can be higher or lower
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Quote Originally Posted by minz90 View Post
    You can try normal, mixed or down both flanks, own half, mixed (+ counter attack) or short when you cannot watch the games, normal or hard, zonal.

Arrows: i always Start without.
    You can try. Red on dl and dr + sometimes blue on middle mc.
    Or Red on aml and amr + sometimes Red on st when He doesnt strike

There are also some other Option when you want to press whole pitch. Whole pitch is Not successful against some opponents. Your victories can be higher or lower
    I'm considering using that formation against a team that uses a modified 4-3-3. Do you think that it will work?
    see forum thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...argin-2-a.html

Apprentice
    I'm considering using that formation against a team that uses a modified 4-3-3. Do you think that it will work?
    see forum thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...argin-2-a.html
    Yes why Not. I ve beaten 4-3-3 with 4-5-1 v, 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2.
    But I ve beaten mourinhos 4-3-2-1 with 4-3-3. Result 6:0. Normal, middle or mixed, own half, Short, hard, zonal. When I play long balls i only Win 1:0. Hope this experience will help you.

I think mourinho plays normal, mixed, own half, mixed, normal, zonal.
    Maybe That means you should play short to get more possesion. Otherwise the opponent will get lots of balls at his strikers when you play mixed , because you will lose more balls.

Yes why Not. I ve beaten 4-3-3 with 4-5-1 v, 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2.
    But I ve beaten mourinhos 4-3-2-1 with 4-3-3. Result 6:0. Normal, middle or mixed, own half, Short, hard, zonal. When I play long balls i only Win 1:0. Hope this experience will help you.

I think mourinho plays normal, mixed, own half, mixed, normal, zonal.
    Maybe That means you should play short to get more possesion. Otherwise the opponent will get lots of balls at his strikers when you play mixed , because you will lose more balls.
    Thanks. So, I won't be using this formation; I need another formation.

minz90, what is the strongest orders to play a 4-3-3 against the modified 4-3-3 that I have mentioned in the other thread?

Apprentice
    minz90, what is the strongest orders to play a 4-3-3 against the modified 4-3-3 that I have mentioned in the other thread?
    When I play 3-5-2 v , i always go attacking, Mixed , full pitch, Short, hard , zonal. No counter no offside. I always Start with Red arrows on aml and amr. Sometimes you only need on Single Red arrow on your Best striker.
    I think this formation is what you need in your case.

When I play 3-5-2 v , i always go attacking, Mixed , full pitch, Short, hard , zonal. No counter no offside. I always Start with Red arrows on aml and amr. Sometimes you only need on Single Red arrow on your Best striker.
    I think this formation is what you need in your case.
    I used attacking and full pitch pressing in the second half; he scored another goal.

I have used red arrows on wingers (and I even tried an arrow on the two STs at some point during the match).

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast