3n-3n-2w-2

DC DC DC
    MC MC MC
    AML AMR
    St St

Tactics? Arrows?

Want to know managers opinion.
    Let's discuss this.

I sometimes use 3n-1-3n-2w-1 and 3n-2n-2n-2w-1. This formations are good against ND and other similiar formations without AML/R or ML/R. The first one works well with Mixed or Flanks attacks, the second one with Flanks attacks mostly. The other orders don't depend on formation at all, no reason to ask for them.

3n-3n(MC)-2w-2 doesn't look very good: it is vulnerable to both possession attacks (especially through the flanks) and counter-attacks (since it doesn't have DMC). I wouldn't recommend to use it, too specific and unbalanced.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-17-2017 at 11:07 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I sometimes use 3n-1-3n-2w-1 and 3n-2n-2n-2w-1. This formations are good against ND and other similiar formations without AML/R or ML/R. The first one works well with Mixed or Flanks attacks, the second one with Flanks attacks mostly. The other orders don't depend on formation at all, no reason to ask for them.

3n-3n(MC)-2w-2 doesn't look very good: it is vulnerable to both possession attacks (especially through the flanks) and counter-attacks (since it doesn't have DMC). I wouldn't recommend to use it, too specific and unbalanced.
    OK. Not going to use it.

How about this formation.

DL DC DC Dr
    MC MC
    AMC AMC
    St st
    Last edited by azwanonly; 02-17-2017 at 11:40 AM.

I use 3-6-1 Butterfly or 4-4-2 against 3-3-2-2