Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How To Choose A Formation That Suits Your Tea.

Rookie

How To Choose A Formation That Suits Your Tea.

Pls guys it's a new season and I'm quite confused cos I have a team dat comprises of players who can play a single position like MR MC,and others who can play attacking wise like AMAMLMAMRnd some who play dual roles like DMC,AML/AMR/ST,AMR MRMRMR,DMC/ML....
    And if u notice I can play a 4_5_1 v formation or a 4_4_2 classic formation or a 4_1_2_1_2ND and I'm trying to find out a suitable formation for my team.
    This is a screenshot of my team:

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chelses Fc; 03-07-2017 at 10:56 PM. Reason: How To Choose A Formation That Suits Your Team

I don't think that someone can say what formation it suits you,you are the only one who knows how your players perform and what position "like"those with 2 or more positions
    Do some tests in friendly matches,see how they play in the competitions that already started and you'll find your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris, Bog Igre and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Do like Khris. 4-2-3w-1 and you as me have AML and AMR that can be switched with the ST in live mathes to try to move the possesion balance in your favour.

Test the players vs a 1* team or so, and look at those who perform better and appear during the match more times -it's name - then choose.

Verluis - Caso as Mcs

Nardiello - Rodriguez - Blake AML AMC AMR

Cacci as ST

Here my 1st choice based on ma intuition and 6th sense.

Post some screens if you can about what they do^^

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Do like Khris. 4-2-3w-1 and you as me have AML and AMR that can be switched with the ST in live mathes to try to move the possesion balance in your favour.

Test the players vs a 1* team or so, and look at those who perform better and appear during the match more times -it's name - then choose.

Verluis - Caso as Mcs

Nardiello - Rodriguez - Blake AML AMC AMR

Cacci as ST

Here my 1st choice based on ma intuition and 6th sense.

Post some screens if you can about what they do^^
    I truly appreciate your comments but I'm a bit skeptical about 4_2_3_1 formation cos it works only on weak teams and poorly against high quality or same teams BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE anyway it's a good one and I think I've found a formation for my team and it's doing well and it's d 3_1_4_1_1 and ive tried it against big teams and won on FRIENDLIES

khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelses Fc View Post
    I truly appreciate your comments but I'm a bit skeptical about 4_2_3_1 formation cos it works only on weak teams and poorly against high quality or same teams BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE anyway it's a good one and I think I've found a formation for my team and it's doing well and it's d 3_1_4_1_1 and ive tried it against big teams and won on FRIENDLIES

Ok good luck
    I invite you to open a post in the teamshowcase section if you do not have one

Just to clarify, I said face 1* in friendlies to oversize the internal programming of the players as is the tactic I usually do to discard or keep players in my team and worked well in my case since I started playing.

Cheers and success

Rookie
    Ok good luck
    I invite you to open a post in the teamshowcase section if you do not have one

Just to clarify, I said face 1* in friendlies to oversize the internal programming of the players as is the tactic I usually do to discard or keep players in my team and worked well in my case since I started playing.

Cheers and success
    Okay but quick one I've heard others saying 4_2_3_1 formation as u mention is only good when playinh against weak teams how true is it

Okay but quick one I've heard others saying 4_2_3_1 formation as u mention is only good when playinh against weak teams how true is it

Theres no a "magic" formation, all are the players. Ive heard recently last months tha the V formation tend to fail more but, for my experience for example, I am in my 55th season and I used as starting main formations always the same (4-3-3 seasons 1-12 4-3-1-2 13 to near 40 and then the 4-2-3-1 just doing max. 1-2 movements of players during the match)

I answred you thinking that you wanted to try something with what u have, and you have different options in terms of formation, but, as I said and I always've defend, a manager can win the treble with any formation but the correct players. So 1st choose one formation, and then test the players, cause well programmed players are what make you win VS better teams, the formation impact is no so high.

Rookie
    Theres no a "magic" formation, all are the players. Ive heard recently last months tha the V formation tend to fail more but, for my experience for example, I am in my 55th season and I used as starting main formations always the same (4-3-3 seasons 1-12 4-3-1-2 13 to near 40 and then the 4-2-3-1 just doing max. 1-2 movements of players during the match)

I answred you thinking that you wanted to try something with what u have, and you have different options in terms of formation, but, as I said and I always've defend, a manager can win the treble with any formation but the correct players. So 1st choose one formation, and then test the players, cause well programmed players are what make you win VS better teams, the formation impact is no so high.
    Wow I never knew dat,but interestingly smth happened I tried d 4_2_3_1 formation as u suggested and I'm truly grateful for dat,against a strong team in d CUP and I won,the first leg was a 3:1 win and I used d 4_2_3_1 formation with defensive mentality and scored 8 goals but I hope I made d right tactics,or can someone use a defensive mentality with d 4_2_3_1 too.
    Maybe I will just use dis new formation though I'm expected to be beaten by dis but it's a matter of consistency and smth I also noticed my players rating increased to at least 7.0 with MOM with 10.0AMC

3-1-4-1-1 was my fave formation but recently struggled with it moved to a 4-1-4-1 playing 3 at the back doesnt seem to work for me now level 10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Pls does a 4_2mc_3aml amc amr_1 works well on a defensive mentality when playing against a strong or equal teams?

khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast