Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation II

Best formation i ever used until now : 3-4-1-2 , very offensive formation with only 3 dc`s and the gk in my own half really do a massive damage in to the any other formation !
    A tip : offensive , short pass , hole pitch & offside trap OR own half & counter attack !
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Best formation i ever used until now : 3-4-1-2 , very offensive formation with only 3 dc`s and the gk in my own half really do a massive damage in to the any other formation !
    A tip : offensive , short pass , hole pitch & offside trap OR own half & counter attack !

Agree! I began to use it the 2nd half of the season and it was quite effective (demolished mostly of my league opponents with scores like 0-7. 6-0 etc). I´m gonna try the 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 W- diamond) next season, plenty of teams in the CUP seems to use it.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond is a very good formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Best formation i ever used until now : 3-4-1-2
    If its that good why change it?

Hi managers,
    i need a help how to beat this strange formation. I'm using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond, can stay ?
    How to Win Against Any Formation II-beattttttttttttttttt.jpg

Rookie
    3n-3w-2n-1-1. Defensive, force counter attacks, Press Own half, & long passing, & through the middle. If his striker & AMR/C/L are weaker than your defenders you could do 3n-2w-2n-3(AM/ST) - normal, press whole pitch, mixed passing & down both flanks or through middle (depending on your forward set up). The 3 forward can be any combination of AML, AMC, AMR, & STR (It is very flexible) depending on what positions you have & your stongest attackers.

Rookie
    He/she has an illegal formation which will be easily beaten (looks like an abandoned team). 3DC-1DMC. The rest is up to you; just make sure your formation is not illegal either: at least 3 defenders, 2 wingers, 1 midfielder, & 1 striker.

How can you beat a 3-1-4-2 formation?

My opponent that I want to beat has a 3-1-4-2 formation. And he is in my league and champions League and has been beating me a lot. I want to find a way to beat him

Quote Originally Posted by ChasDevis7 View Post
    Need some adv..
    oppenents formation is =

DL DC DC DR
    MC
    AMC AMC
    ST ST ST

Recommended Formation To Counter it?
    THANZ...
    This is just a suggestion, but maybe try a 4-1DMC-4-1:

---DC-DC-DC--
    ------DMC-----
    ML--MC--MC--MR
    ----ST----ST---
    Focus passing down flanks.

Since they only have 1 MC, you want to want to have a lot of midfielders to overwhelm that MC. Then you can control the midfield. You want to have at lest one DMC because of their AMCs. 3 DCs will help counter their 3 strikers.

how do you beat 3-1-4-2 with they going defensive and counter?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast