Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: JUST TIP HOW TO BEAT 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond

U guys are funy, talking about which formation beats another, it doesnt make a difference in football, u can play any formation and win s long as ur team is superior. I have 11 scout player as long as u dont have a better team u wont win and i won't win if my oponent has 7 star player. Only the player skills matter in the game of football, if u have messi o ronaldo dont tnink about formation haha its hilarious.... And by the way an so called ilegal formation doesnt mean u beat them, if he has better players u still get ass kicked..
    Brian Dang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    U guys are funy, talking about which formation beats another, it doesnt make a difference in football, u can play any formation and win s long as ur team is superior. I have 11 scout player as long as u dont have a better team u wont win and i won't win if my oponent has 7 star player. Only the player skills matter in the game of football, if u have messi o ronaldo dont tnink about formation haha its hilarious.... And by the way an so called ilegal formation doesnt mean u beat them, if he has better players u still get ass kicked..
    *whispers* Chill, it's not real. Don't spam

Quote Originally Posted by Kleosfc View Post
    Finaly i beat it 0-4 with 4-5-1 V
    Pls orders and arrows! Thank you bro!

i dont think that tactic works with others but hey thanks for the tip...

counter formations do the trick sometimes but actually its easy to read opponents formation... shud see your opponent's player stats/ablity...how many assist...scores??? ... then comes the formation...i would suggest if you are playing a 'narrow diamond' 4 1 4 1, 4 3n 2aml/amr/ 1.... the ND lack of flanks...if your opponent stat are higher red arrow on ml mr or aml amr ...also add red arrow on dr dl... if your opponent player mc is a killer stat in scoring (see their stat) blue on 2 dc's ... i always knock them out with 4 5 1 flat mc (middle blue arrow) ...

orders hard attacking, mix pass, down the flanks, own half, zonal , force counter.... but hey remember they have these so called RNG lol...no matter how good you are you will have 'bad day' achievement he he he

well i got to say thats the fact lol ...money talks...

its true what peter said... well you still can kick ass in cup match though...

the point is if you dont want to spend in tokens....all you need to do is to log in, manage, cure the injuries....see the market.... update ur players... sell the 30's age players... DONE.... im sure youll have plenty of trophies collected
    Peter Renn likes this.

Hey..
    JUST TIP HOW TO BEAT 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond-formasi.jpg
    JUST TIP HOW TO BEAT 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond-order.jpg
    JUST TIP HOW TO BEAT 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond-squad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Der Panzer View Post
    Hello all cool managers,

At this midnight *in my country*, Im just gonna share a tip how to beat 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. I often faced this formation, and can be called that I always succeed to beat this formation. I dunno if my tip doesnt work for your team and I'll be so sorry. But It always works for me.

I always use 4-1DMC-3N-2 to beat 4-1-2-1-2 ND. Like this picture:

-------DR--------DC(DOWN)-------DC(DOWN)--------DL----------
    ----------------------------DMC---------------------------------
    ----------------------MC----MC----MC--------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------ST----ST-----------------------------
    *down= blue arrow
    Order :
    Normal mentality, mixed focus, own half, normal tackling, mixed passing, zonal marking, no counter attack, no offside + Good LUCK *just kidding*

Some results:
    Attachment 6521Attachment 6522Attachment 6523

I think that all about my tip. Hope this can help you all and be benefit for ya all. .

And I hope in this formation sub-forum, I can find so many threads like this so we can have many references *just my suggestion*
    I always wait for the other tips *ecspecially how to beat 4-4-2 because I can hardly beat this formation somehow, lol*

Thanks in advance
    hi,what about short pass,and trouth in the middle,???? tmrw important match,thanx

i suggest 3-2(DMR,DML)-3(MC)-2 for feat 451V style

orders:
    mentality :hard defending
    focus passing :mixed
    pressing wn half
    tackle :hard
    pass :long
    marking :zonal
    use counter att
    not use offside trap

good luck

Is it just me or 4-4-2 classic became to counter formation for narrowD?

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    Is it just me or 4-4-2 classic became to counter formation for narrowD?
    Just u, ND works very well vs 442....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast