Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Training and Counter-Formation Tutorial

Dreamer
    sdw thank u alot,really nice thread, today i have a match in semifinal and he use 43N3N once i used 4-1-4-1 and lost 2 times,now i think abot 4-1-3n-2 or 4-4-1-1 what u think??thanks again

i am using Butterfly Formation. How can i orders with that formation bro? I like orders Defence & Counter, please help me.!!! Thanks you so much

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    sdw thank u alot,really nice thread, today i have a match in semifinal and he use 43N3N once i used 4-1-4-1 and lost 2 times,now i think abot 4-1-3n-2 or 4-4-1-1 what u think??thanks again
    4-5-1 V style is counter formation for 4-3-3

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by wanboo237 View Post
    i am using Butterfly Formation. How can i orders with that formation bro? I like orders Defence & Counter, please help me.!!! Thanks you so much
    Press your own half,mixed passes in both of flanks.With counter attacks,no offside traps.Attacking mentality or normaln,it's your choise.It depends from the opponent.Use red arrows on your aml/amr.If he has AML/AMR use blue arrows on your DML/DMR.If he hasn't,use red arrows of your dml/dmr.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    4-5-1 V style is counter formation for 4-3-3
    i used 442ND and i make later a change to 43N12 and i won in his stadion...thx

thanks for your article

Hi sdw,

Thanks for the great thread. It has helped me in advancing my team. Wonder if you have any counter formations for 3N-1DMC-4FLAT-2 and 5FLAT-1DMC-3MC-2? Thanks in advance!

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus FC View Post
    Hi sdw,

Thanks for the great thread. It has helped me in advancing my team. Wonder if you have any counter formations for 3N-1DMC-4FLAT-2 and 5FLAT-1DMC-3MC-2? Thanks in advance!
    First formation : This formation is made to counter stron AMC and attack the flanks.This formation is counter-attack of 4-3N-1-2.When someone has 3N (DC's) and doesn't have any wings,you can counter him with AML/AMR.4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1 is good for countering this formation.4-5-1 V style is good too.The best which I can suggest you is the butterfly - 3 DC's,DML and DMR,2 MC's,AML and AMR,Striker.

Dreamer
    sdw i have another important question,tomorrow i play final with stronger than me,he use 4-3N-1-2, how to counter this?i think about 451V or 442ND...need ur help and thx

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    sdw i have another important question,tomorrow i play final with stronger than me,he use 4-3N-1-2, how to counter this?i think about 451V or 442ND...need ur help and thx
    Dont use 451V.There is no sense but everytime I use 451V vs. this formation I loose from weaker opponents.Try 3DC's,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR,2 ST(or AMC and one ST).

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast