Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Spain - Chile is the most awaited game of the day, 1 bad move from Spain and they are out from World CUP!
    John Naish likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    I think the most anticipated of the week could be England Uruguay tomorrow - not quite make or break, but qualification for both sides could depend on not losing.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Yesterday Mexican GK has probably made the game of His life, but was a pleasent game to watch.

Today Spain has to make for there life, it can be a very interesting match.

In the meanwhile Portugal after only one game already lost His DL Coentrão it was is first and last match in this WC, also the ST Hugo Almeida for at least 2 games, the GK Rui Patrício for at least 2 games and DC Pepe suspended because of the red card.
    This almost seems a T11 team

I am almost sure that in no time the Portuguese coach Paulo Bento Will contact Nordeus suport to know why so many injurys and bad ratings, after only 1 game.
    John Naish and Buffs Mad like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Yesterday Mexican GK has probably made the game of His life, but was a pleasent game to watch.

Today Spain has to make for there life, it can be a very interesting match.

In the meanwhile Portugal after only one game already lost His DL Coentrão it was is first and last match in this WC, also the ST Hugo Almeida for at least 2 games, the GK Rui Patrício for at least 2 games and DC Pepe suspended because of the red card.
    This almost seems a T11 team

I am almost sure that in no time the Portuguese coach Paulo Bento Will contact Nordeus suport to know why so many injurys and bad ratings, after only 1 game.
    Yeah, Ochoa was brilliant, and I'd quite like to see Spain knocked out in the group stage this time round - would make a nice change. And nah, that's not enough injuries and cards for a Top 11 game (cards-wise think more 2010 final - Howard Webb gave out 12 yellow cards and sent one player off - they deserved them though)!
    Dman2pt likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Netherlands never beaten Australia,only loses and draws, so nothing decided in this group yet, and as far as I think about portugal, their second golie is much better, its beto who won this year's Europa league, coentrao has about 20 league games for madrid in last 2 season's, he is just a substitute in Madrid, Almeida is blind, believe me, he played long time in the german league, i know,only pepe is a problem, but in this group besides germany they all same level so everyone can beat another. I think spain beats Chile and with a bit. Luck still finish group 1st,as i said Netherlands never looked good against Austrália, anyway its interesting haha

Ochoa did play well but the main reason he stands out is because most of the goalkeepers are not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Ochoa did play well but the main reason he stands out is because most of the goalkeepers are not that good.
    I wouldn't say this. I think he just had a awesome night, respect, but he played second division in spain and now has no contract, so i think it was just his moment. Chile goalkeeper is good, going to barca, neuer is the best anyway, about buffon we dont need to talk, there are many good keeper. Cesar from brasil was winning all titles with inter Milan, even the rusian guy i like,even though he made a huge mistake last night, but can happen And well there is cortouis from belgium, and many more...
    Mexico had an amazing keeper in the 90s,a short guy, 165cm,jorge campos, he always wore the number 9,his jumps were amazing haha the central and Latin american country's once a while have cool guys, like Paraguay had chilavert who scored like 150 goles as goalkeeper, and who wont forget higuita the colombian guy haha so i think the mexicac guy now is notning out of the tradition line
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I wouldn't say this. I think he just had a awesome night, respect, but he played second division in spain and now has no contract, so i think it was just his moment. Chile goalkeeper is good, going to barca, neuer is the best anyway, about buffon we dont need to talk, there are many good keeper. Cesar from brasil was winning all titles with inter Milan, even the rusian guy i like,even though he made a huge mistake last night, but can happen And well there is cortouis from belgium, and many more...
    Mexico had an amazing keeper in the 90s,a short guy, 165cm,jorge campos, he always wore the number 9,his jumps were amazing haha the central and Latin american country's once a while have cool guys, like Paraguay had chilavert who scored like 150 goles as goalkeeper, and who wont forget higuita the colombian guy haha so i think the mexicac guy now is notning out of the tradition line
    Perhaps you wouldn't say it. But I did. I'm no spring chicken so I don't need a history lesson particularly on players that haven't played. Of the goalkeepers I've seen so far not many have stood out as having a good game....so Ochoa comes along has a good game and stands out.

Ok yes understand but its different if u play against s strong team thats the only way u can show it, other didn't have to show anything, but that's cause they usually have a better defence o haven't played strong teams, that's the problem with a goalie, u only can stand out if ur team is not better than the oponent, so keeper like neuer from my country o the Belgium and so on just have weaker teams to play and a better defence, so i agree with u he was good but he just could show because his defence didn't exist, so i think goalkeeper of weaker teams often better cause they can show of, hard for someone in a good team

I could mention all the other stuff a good gk does apart from making saves. I've seen too many gks this WC who just get rid of the ball and often put their defence under pressure again.....average not good performances.

Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast