Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

*sigh* Europe is not the world.

Well but u know its much harder to win the europe cup than the world cup. There is no weak team like all the Africans and Asians and only argentine and brasil is missing u can go to worldcup final with no big oponent like germany in 2002,in Europe not possible, if u would know about football u would know that but every other one does, of course there is also champion league in asia and Africa but where are the famous leagues. But yes europe not important haha so stupid
    Gasi likes this.

Come on peter, think about it.......................................Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Come on peter, think about it.......................................Greece.
    Haha good point but accident u know. I know you know. Football u know worldcup is europe with brasil and argentine, there is noone else,every semi final u have 3 European teams, only brasil and argentine and 1930 Uruguay have not been European winners. In football europe rules the world, Argentina didn't even make it to any semifinal since 1990,its only brasil, so a European cup is very much competitive cause no asía o Algeria and whatever u know what i mean. Spain Netherlands final 210 could have been Europa cup final. 2006 all for in semi final Europeans and so on. Its ending up to be a European cup, u will see again this year's semi dont expect Africa o asia there but germany italy the dutch....so i think in football europe is the world haha and i dont know the asian o African championsleague winner but im sure they have
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Denmark was an accident too.....almost on the plane for their holidays, turn up at the last minute and walk off with the trophy.

Yes beating germany i still can't believe it, but they had good players. U know world cup is watched by many people specially girls who never would watch a game of any league. They don't know nothing about football, its just like support my country be proud even no idea about football, European cup o leagues are watched by real fans too for the love og the game. World cup is a big party for many the actual game not important they prefer the what's around thing. Ive seen this 2006in germany, people don't know the difference between free kick and penalty for them its just a party once over don't care football for next 4 years..
    Brasil will play Chile o Netherlands so its going to be a European thing again.of all the big teams besides spain brasil look the weakest that's nothing till now
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Yep, the most irritating one for my side....we played well in all 3 games and still went home.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yep, the most irritating one for my side....we played well in all 3 games and still went home.
    Never asked. Where u from?
    Scotland if i remember right from ur former post?

U had long time a german coach haha berti Vogts, the last guy who got a title for us germans 1996,damn its about time now haha

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Never asked. Where u from?
    Scotland if i remember right from ur former post?
    I still don't believe we win. Our coach will fail when it counts like he did last semi finals, we have a good team but i fear italy, they always beat us, and if we don't succeed i hope he left. Cause no titel with this team since he is responsible in2008 that sucks. And he was just asistent of Klinsmann who coaches now the us, much better than our coach, the guy never won anything. And it seems it continues this way

Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast