Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I could mention all the other stuff a good gk does apart from making saves. I've seen too many gks this WC who just get rid of the ball and often put their defence under pressure again.....average not good performances.
    I agree, but they only under pressure cause their defence faild before, i mean i see it with germany, everyone knows neuer is world's best (was awarded last season) but now with our defence he can sleep, believe me i would love to see more action, but not ghana in next game o the USA will challenge our defender i think so i prefer see weaker teams cause there the area is always burning. Its more interesting. I would like to see Ochoa in a good league...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I agree, but they only under pressure cause their defence faild before.
    No. You don't understand my point.

I understand a goalkeeper isn't just about having saves, but in fact for a team he is, that's a goalkeepers gets paid for, to stand his ground with less goles than possible, the rest is for the fans, but its like making a huge mistake during the game which leads to a goal, but if u later on have a couple of good saves noone remembers ur fault cause u still helped the game to win everybody talks today about Ochoa and only cause of his amazing saves against all shots
    Noone talk good of him cause he was able to pass the ball to someone haha he did what's his duty but even better, not like Casillas before haha
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Australia plays awesome again
    Whatever happens now that's why the Netherlands not become champions. Very irregular their performances
    A draw would have been correct
    That put things with spain into the right light, guess spain just had 45 poor minutes
    Best game so far and who would have thought Australia was in it
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    Gintaras Račas and Gasi like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The most shocking result by far SPAIN 0-2 CHILE! I said before that Chile can do a great game, hahahah!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Chile has s chance against spain? Have u really seen the match of Chile?? Australia deserved a 2:2 many chances, Chile is average nothing else, and as far as to Holland, they always played well in history, euro2008 remember against france n Italy n Russia humiliated them later on, so the Netherlands not really s favourite for me and spain lost, but better lose now than in the ko stage
    PricopGeorgeCatalin = Korea sent home few good countries back in 2002, why Chile can't do it? Each country have a chance but yes, Spain should win without big problems.
    Like I said, why Chile can't do it?
    John Naish likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

As i have predictec, a Chile in hard tackle mode won against a Spain with low moral and not full condition.

It seems that it is time for Spain renew the players, a cicle as ended a New one Will have to start.
    Gasi and John Naish like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    As i have predictec, a Chile in hard tackle mode won against a Spain with low moral and not full condition.

It seems that it is time for Spain renew the players, a cicle as ended a New one Will have to start.
    Yes but dont need renew a lot, Casillas, Alonso and Xavi are old, the rest still can play at least one more worldcup, and they dominate all in sub 17 to sub 21,and have so many young player, in 2 years in france at the European cup they back to be with the favourites. And it means brasil out next round, Netherlands o Chile way better
    Gasi likes this.

Poor Spain.

Yea wasnt a lot obviously, but after dominating world football 6 years n braking records its time to say goodbye to the probably best team the world saw the last year's, same happen to italy. 2010 as champion from 2006,and 2 years later they were in the European cup final again o germany 1994 nothing and champion 1996. France same champion and. 2002 first round, and 2006 final again. It seems usual that the defending. Champions go out firsr round. Barca and the national team changed football and im thankfull to have seen s style of perfect play which won't appear again from someone else. The tiki taka changed the world of football, thanks spain. And see u in 2 years Europa cup in france
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 09:38 PM.
    Gasi likes this.

Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast