Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Yep Scotland, in 92 we played well against Germany and Holland but lost both then beat what was left of the Soviet Union, CIS or something like that. Ofc in 96 we went out too because England conceded a goal to Holland while we were beating Switzerland.

And Bertie Vogts was a disaster in Scotland as far as results were concerned. He did some good things but kept changing the team and giving new players a game so it was very unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yep Scotland, in 92 we played well against Germany and Holland but lost both then beat what was left of the Soviet Union, CIS or something like that. Ofc in 96 we went out too because England conceded a goal to Holland while we were beating Switzerland.

And Bertie Vogts was a disaster in Scotland as far as results were concerned. He did some good things but kept changing the team and giving new players a game so it was very unpredictable.
    I understand, well that sucks specially with the English goal. Yes Vogts here also has no standing even though we won with him and he started to care the youth n improved things, but somehow people dont like him. He failed later on here as club coach as well now i think he is still in Azerbaijan haha but yea we won with him and failed with everyone after him and we had much better teams later than he had back in 96.we had the problem spain always stronger and well italy we never won in worldcup o Europa cup so if again play them its bad. I gonna sleep now ha its time, 1am tomorrow my team championsleague game i won't win but i can use the money cause i kinda only buy player all 2 season's i save all token and use money for stadium and all 2 years invest in player, the season now is stadium time, so all my scout from last season survive as 5 stars cause no money to improve haha

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I understand, well that sucks specially with the English goal. Yes Vogts here also has no standing even though we won with him and he started to care the youth n improved things, but somehow people dont like him. He failed later on here as club coach as well now i think he is still in Azerbaijan haha but yea we won with him and failed with everyone after him and we had much better teams later than he had back in 96.we had the problem spain always stronger and well italy we never won in worldcup o Europa cup so if again play them its bad. I gonna sleep now ha its time, 1am tomorrow my team championsleague game i won't win but i can use the money cause i kinda only buy player all 2 season's i save all token and use money for stadium and all 2 years invest in player, the season now is stadium time, so all my scout from last season survive as 5 stars cause no money to improve haha
    Good night. I have 2 of my own teams playing against each other in CL so at least I know I'll win.

Haha that's cool so ull be in semis good night

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Another day, another crazy result, Cameroon 0-4 Croatia, I was expecting Croatia to win but not like this...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Another day, another crazy result, Cameroon 0-4 Croatia, I was expecting Croatia to win but not like this...
    Well when Song decided to elbow Mandzukic in the back and get sent off, that kind of opened the flood gates.
    Also did you see Mandzukic's second goal? He looked like he thought he was offside and just kicked the ball in for the laughs, then looked up and saw the assistant referees flag down and then he started celebrating

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I missed the goals. I switched on to watch it, thought it was a terrible match then switched off.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I missed the goals. I switched on to watch it, thought it was a terrible match then switched off.
    well it definitely was not that exciting, i wasn't paying full attention to it.

And where is everyone talking about the Russian keeper letting that goal in?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post

Well i think as Russia draw the game and didn't lose so its not that big deal for noone, can happen and i mentioned before i like that goalie, he isn't bad, things can happen and yea rusia still in the game, that's the difference to Casillas spain lost both games where he screw up..
    That's why people talk about Casillas and also the mexican goalie cause he was great but yea the rusian it didn't hurt anyone so not to mention after a day i think...
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-19-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post

Don't try to get me started on GKs

(Why do GKs train by twisting and catching, jumping and catching, diving and catching......then, don't catch? >.< But instead punch.....straight out into danger. Did they never learn there was a left and right? )

Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast