Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

England are too slow and ponderous when they get the ball at the back. Needed to be sharper or they're going home. (Dunno why Johnson came inside at the goal. )

And the Uruguay star in the premier league destroys another overrated England, that sounds once again a early goodbye but yea not surprised, its not the first time, and it's not a competitive team, i guess every non England fan can see that. Sorry to say, but it's nothing i saw....
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-19-2014 at 08:48 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 goals from Suarez.... England OUT!?
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-19-2014 at 09:01 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lol, that was a massively edited post Peter.....'not playing bad', 'just the sniper' to that^.

England constantly put themselves under too much pressure with slow play at the back getting closed down and not giving themselves an out. Poor keeper doesn't help either.

Honestly I was expecting Uruguay to win, I was more then sure that they will. To be fair, England deserved a draw atleast, Rooney missed 2 huge chances....

If Italy will won all games and England will do a big game against Costa Rica they can be in the next round
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Lol, that was a massively edited post Peter.....'not playing bad', 'just the sniper' to that^.

England constantly put themselves under too much pressure with slow play at the back getting closed down and not giving themselves an out. Poor keeper doesn't help either.
    Haha i didn't wanna write a new post but my halftime analysis was correct as u saw so i just used same to overwrite as they kept losing anyway ha and well i still say it was nothing what England did, rooney had chances for several games...
    They started well but u dont deserve a draw in the end if u miss that much, just playing well isn't enough and yes the sniper showed why he was best scorer last season. U have to expect more from a team who constantly calls themselves favourite..
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-19-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly I was expecting Uruguay to win, I was more then sure that they will. To be fair, England deserved a draw atleast, Rooney missed 2 huge chances....

If Italy will won all games and England will do a big game against Costa Rica they can be in the next round
    Well italy isn't famous to score many goles haha and Uruguay i dont see weaker than italy, they would have beaten costa Rica with suares playing so i see Uruguay through maybe costa rica cause can't see England beat them,...
    Maybe italy will lose against costa rica then England out to cause last game italy Uruguay each other so one will have 4 o 6points while England reaches max 3
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-19-2014 at 09:42 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Japan really should have had Greece down by a couple goals.. I think a Shinji Kagawa in off form is better than who they started, too.

Oh well.. glad I haven't bet money on these!!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Japan really should have had Greece down by a couple goals.. I think a Shinji Kagawa in off form is better than who they started, too.

Oh well.. glad I haven't bet money on these!!
    Sokratis is shutting down everyone he is covering as soon as they get a sniff of goal
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Well italy isn't famous to score many goles haha and Uruguay i dont see weaker than italy, they would have beaten costa Rica with suares playing so i see Uruguay through maybe costa rica cause can't see England beat them,...
    Maybe italy will lose against costa rica then England out to cause last game italy Uruguay each other so one will have 4 o 6points while England reaches max 3
    1 goal advantage for Italy and they are ok with but usually they have a very good defence too (even if sometimes they got 4, last 2 times from Brazil if I am not wrong and Spain).

Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast