Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Chile has s chance against spain? Have u really seen the match of Chile?? Australia deserved a 2:2 many chances, Chile is average nothing else, and as far as to Holland, they always played well in history, euro2008 remember against france n Italy n Russia humiliated them later on, so the Netherlands not really s favourite for me and spain lost, but better lose now than in the ko stage
    Korea sent home few good countries back in 2002, why Chile can't do it? Each country have a chance but yes, Spain should win without big problems.
    John Naish likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Korea sent home few good countries back in 2002, why Chile can't do it? Each country have a chance but yes, Spain should win without big problems.
    I don't think Spain will get it this time round.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

England have a better chance in this WC than in others. They don't appear to have had the pre tourney injury doubts over key players and the squad seems happier. Although their manager is a numpty.

However, although I think its possible they will do well, I think they'll probably implode at some stage. Hopefully Germany win the damn thing then we can hump them in the Autumn and declare ourselves Unofficial World Champions yet again.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    England have a better chance in this WC than in others. They don't appear to have had the pre tourney injury doubts over key players and the squad seems happier. Although their manager is a numpty.

However, although I think its possible they will do well, I think they'll probably implode at some stage. Hopefully Germany win the damn thing then we can hump them in the Autumn and declare ourselves Unofficial World Champions yet again.
    Not going to happen...
    Buffs Mad and Raykco like this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Korea 2002??u know how corrupt that was, Italy 2 goles annulled, spain 1,Korea was horrible cheating, i dont compare that with another teams...
    And well as to spain i dont know but a team with 3 titles in a row and their quality i think they can strike back, lost 2010 vs Switzerland first game an we know what happened. I think few teams go through with 9 points...
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-14-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Korea 2002??u know how corrupt that was, Italy 2 goles annulled, spain 1,Korea was horrible cheating, i dont compare that with another teams...
    And well as to spain i dont know but a team with 3 titles in a row and their quality i think they can strike back, lost 2010 vs Switzerland first game an we know what happened. I think few teams go through with 9 points...
    Everyone know this but still they did it and you can't say that they played bad or something.

Look back at France, they won WC in 98, Europen Cup in 2000 and what they did in 2002? 1 point only, in a group with Senegal, Danmark and Uruguay.

Another good exemple (euro 2000), Romania finished on second place in group A with Germany, Portugal and England.

I'm just saying that Chile can do a good game against Spain but as well Spain can win without big problems WC again because they have very great players.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

If Chile get 2 draws, against Spain & Croatia, and Croatia beat Australia, Spain will be out.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Spain and Croatia?? The group is spain Netherlands and Australia...
    John Naish, Rick FC and Raykco like this.

Everyone know this but still they did it and you can't say that they played bad or something.

Look back at France, they won WC in 98, Europen Cup in 2000 and what they did in 2002? 1 point only, in a group with Senegal, Danmark and Uruguay.

Another good exemple (euro 2000), Romania finished on second place in group A with Germany, Portugal and England.

I'm just saying that Chile can do a good game against Spain but as well Spain can win without big problems WC again because they have very great players.
    Yes sure, Italy went home 2010 as defending champion in the group stage, everything can happen, germany 2000 and 2004 we went home after group stage too and 1998 after quarter final. I just say i would not be surprised if spain nails australia and Chile by 3 goles each, they have player who always can strike back and im sure Netherlands dont win this, there is a reason why they only have the 88title...

Addicted
    The Netherlands have never won the World Cup, and there wasn't one in 88 - what title are you meaning?
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast