Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This is really stupid from Portugal coach, against Germany they was playing in 10 because Ronaldo didn't did anything, not even running...
    Portugal has a great squad that COULD play without Ronaldo but for that to happen they'd need to train for a few months. I think they don't even have another LW at this World Cup

Im glad we drew cause ghana had chances to make it 1:3,then we would have lost. I resume after most have 2 games now, there is no clear favourite this wc, its interesting

Good job by Ghana.

USA have their chance now.

All my predictions are right as usual.

Yea ghana did well, but we can live with that point better as if lost

If the USA manage to beat portugal they go through and we too, as we have much more goles than ghana if they draw o portugal wins we have an exciting last match day coming up and that's why by the way our coach is a wanker, Schweinsteiger in 30min did more than khedira in 1 hour, and lahm is not a midfielder...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    If the USA manage to beat portugal they go through and we too, as we have much more goles than ghana if they draw o portugal wins we have an exciting last match day coming up and that's why by the way our coach is a wanker, Schweinsteiger in 30min did more than khedira in 1 hour, and lahm is not a midfielder...
    That's why I don't want Germany to go through. I like all teams from that group but Germany the least

I like our team but not the coach, haha but im sure we go through but I'm also sure we won't take the cup home haha

Famous
    I'm glad I'm not betting on this world cup, I would have lost my car if I had been.

Why are the big European teams struggling so much? Are they not acclimated to the heat/humidity of the Brazilian climate? Whatever it is, I hope the trend continues for Portugal tomorrow.
    Cat Harrison and Gasi like this.

Yea i think so, i mean there must be a reason why no European team ever succeeded in an Latin American worldcup if u compare our performances to countries like colombia Uruguay o Chile, u can see they used to all that weather thing, its not an excuse but it has been like that in all the worldcups over there, so its quiet possible at least one south American team play the final, maybe two . even for costa rica its easy to handle..

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yea i think so, i mean there must be a reason why no European team ever succeeded in an Latin American worldcup if u compare our performances to countries like colombia Uruguay o Chile, u can see they used to all that weather thing, its not an excuse but it has been like that in all the worldcups over there, so its quiet possible at least one south American team play the final, maybe two . even for costa rica its easy to handle..
    No euro team won in Argentina because.....it wasn't allowed. XD They rewrote the offside law that WC. >.<

Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast