Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Depends on who will be their opponets... I'd like german team a lot more if only super Mario Gomez was there <3
    Thats why our coach is stupid, his decisions only count for his favourite player, he said who isn't in a good shape won't be nominated. Khedira was out 7 month then back short before season end, poor cl final performance but of course for him the coach make an exception, gomez was injured too but he scores if u need, anyway we arrived at the worldcup as the only team with only 1 striker (klose) and i think its a mistake, there will be games u need real striker, football still needs real striker, false 9 is not a solution always but our coach.
    Gintaras Račas and Gasi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Thats why our coach is stupid, his decisions only count for his favourite player, he said who isn't in a good shape won't be nominated. Khedira was out 7 month then back short before season end, poor cl final performance but of course for him the coach make an exception, gomez was injured too but he scores if u need, anyway we arrived at the worldcup as the only team with only 1 striker (klose) and i think its a mistake, there will be games u need real striker, football still needs real striker, false 9 is not a solution always but our coach.
    Exactly what I was thinking! And Ozil?? Had a ****ty season at Arsenal yet he still gets a start in front of Schweine, Schurrle, Poldi...
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking! And Ozil?? Had a ****ty season at Arsenal yet he still gets a start in front of Schweine, Schurrle, Poldi...
    See, I do not judge coaches when they make such decisions 'cos we do not know the kind of politics that happens in our absence ...
    somethings we see as commonsense and straightforward are not so with the camp and governing body...
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

What the **** is wrong with suares, did it again. Bite a player. This was clear red, same as he did in premir league. I hope they ban him now afterward, and the worldcup is over for him. Incredible. And the red for italy was a joke as well, what the **** are these for referees
    Buffs Mad and QuocBao like this.

What a nightmare for the european teams, one by one they are getting out.

The chances for Brasil are increasing.
    Last edited by Dman2pt; 06-24-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Gasi like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

All good for Germany we only fear italy, but they now out second time in a row, n spain too, so i think the cup is ours

.... **** the world.
    *Sending the mafia to visit this refferee*
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

The victory for Uruguay was deserved as italy did absolutely notning but Suárez, well we won't see him anymore for a long time on international pitch, asshole, but yea happy cause all goes for Germany haha
    Buffs Mad and Gasi like this.

And to cap it all.....he goes down, rolls around and checks his teeth. XD He should be forced to wear a muzzle.

And Germany Netherlands and France still there, so the strongest European teams still there. Italy same as 2010,so they did same before and by the way England got a draw vs costa rica, that was better than Uruguay n Italy could get

Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast