Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

I prefer more the northern African teams instead the black African from middle to south, they play more European style as northern Africa borderes to europe, the others is all about power. U can see with Algeria, best style so far, in my eyes..
    But of course Africans and Asians are far away from a title soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    But in Africa they have early ko stage, and teams like Egypt who has been recently Africa cup winner o morroco they known o Senegal they know from 2002 are not there but Cameroon which i never understand, only 1994did well... Tunisia also not there, they have quiet known teams in Africa i think. Nigeria is a joke too, best times long gone..
    Let's put it like that:
    CONCACAF teams: Mexico qualified, Costa Rica qualified, Honduras may qualify, USA high chances.
    African teams: Cameroon out, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana may qualify, Cote d'Ivore high chances.

And then let's put it quarter finals, europe and south America, its the top 8,the others good for a moment of surprise but in history of football u end up with europe and south America in the end, and this won't change fast, can't see Asians o middle Americans o Africans lift the cup within 30 years...

And then let's put it quarter finals, europe and south America, its the top 8,the others good for a moment of surprise but in history of football u end up with europe and south America in the end, and this won't change fast, can't see Asians o middle Americans o Africans lift the cup within 30 years...
    Agree on that but I was still comparing why CONCACAF is better than Africa, lol.
    Peter Renn likes this.

I think in the end they both weak, once a while a team from there breaks through but disappears later on, the usa have a good base now, a german coach who knows what he is doing, maybe they on a good way, mexico will come and go always i think, and the Africans, well, no discipline no behaviour. They can easy qualify but first round of ko stage will always be the end haha. Good night

But in Africa they have early ko stage, and teams like Egypt who has been recently Africa cup winner o morroco they known o Senegal they know from 2002 are not there but Cameroon which i never understand, only 1994did well... Tunisia also not there, they have quiet known teams in Africa i think. Nigeria is a joke too, best times long gone..
    Did you just call Nigeria a joke, you will be surprised... I agree Africa is not like Europe and South America, but do not compare us to CONCACAF. Thank God you even mentioned the likes of Tunisia, Morroco, even Egypt could not make it, do you know what qualification is like for African countries the only continent that compares with us on that is Europe...
    Talking about Nigeria, we have been out of the show for a while but we have a new crop coming up and I am pretty sure we will shock the world in this World Cup...
    Peter Renn likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    Did you just call Nigeria a joke, you will be surprised... I agree Africa is not like Europe and South America, but do not compare us to CONCACAF. Thank God you even mentioned the likes of Tunisia, Morroco, even Egypt could not make it, do you know what qualification is like for African countries the only continent that compares with us on that is Europe...
    Talking about Nigeria, we have been out of the show for a while but we have a new crop coming up and I am pretty sure we will shock the world in this World Cup...
    Sorry my friend, i stick with the fact that the best time of Nigeria is over, the golden generation 1996 Olympics was memorable but after it, nothing, and u should know it. I know ur qualify modus is hard, and i stick with it if i say not always the best go through, like the ivory Coast, never made an Africa cup o qualified for a next round in any worldcup yet, but they there, and potentially stronger teams like morroco o tunesia are not, but yea Nigeria was good, but WAS cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    That's why I don't want Germany to go through. I like all teams from that group but Germany the least
    As i said yesterday u dont like germany, u said it urself they the least haha
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-24-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Liking 'Germany the least' is not the same as saying 'don't like them' - particularly after he said he likes all the teams (which obviously includes Germany).

I like all chocolate but white chocolate the least......but give me 1 kilo of white chocolate and I'll gorge myself.

Sorry my friend, i stick with the fact that the best time of Nigeria is over, the golden generation 1996 Olympics was memorable but after it, nothing, and u should know it. I know ur qualify modus is hard, and i stick with it if i say not always the best go through, like the ivory Coast, never made an Africa cup o qualified for a next round in any worldcup yet, but they there, and potentially stronger teams like morroco o tunesia are not, but yea Nigeria was good, but WAS cheers
    Your position is biased since you have already said you prefer North African style of play.
    Do you know that Ghana beat Egypt an aggregate of 6 -1 during the qualifiers, Algeria escaped narrowly from Burkina Faso... Power does change hands in Football and Africa will soon announce herself as the continent of the world champion...
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast