Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: lets make this a grammar sticky !!!!! lol

  1. #1
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227

    lets make this a grammar sticky !!!!! lol

    just for fun guy's honest !!!! but it does annoy me (sometimes ) lol


    I know that american English is different from real English but come on guy's !!!!



    ( best queens English accent )

    One loses a game not looses lol loose is like undoing a tie one can only lose ones mind !!!! lol OK ?????

    any more that turn up often ??????

  2. #2
    Moderator Sxrenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,016
    There's plenty of grammatical errors in your post that I can spot right away Mo

    I tend to try not to point these out to people, as I've never been a fan of so called 'Grammar Nazi's'.

    As long as I can understand what someone is trying to say, then I'm content, even more so if English isn't their first language.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

    "You'll Never Walk Alone."



    #JFT96


    I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    228
    lol!!!!!!!ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ??????????!!!!!!!!!

    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    This thread does not belongs to me...The first and the last comment on this thread......
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

  5. #5
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    just for fun guy's honest !!!! but it does annoy me (sometimes ) lol


    I know that american English is different from real English but come on guy's !!!!



    ( best queens English accent )

    One loses a game not looses lol loose is like undoing a tie one can only lose ones mind !!!! lol OK ?????

    any more that turn up often ??????

    i would use Queen`s English but swearing is frowned upon on the forum
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    i would use Queen`s English but swearing is frowned upon on the forum
    I like what you say to the new transfer market - DEAD DONKEY or DEAD like DoDO something like this I cannot remember correctly...

  7. #7
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    just for fun guy's honest !!!! but it does annoy me (sometimes ) lol


    I know that american English is different from real English but come on guy's !!!!



    ( best queens English accent )

    One loses a game not looses lol loose is like undoing a tie one can only lose ones mind !!!! lol OK ?????

    any more that turn up often ??????
    Just for fun guys, HONESTLY well, yeah, some grammatical mistakes are hilarious, one guy had put on TM thread, "if u wanna buy me, pm me".... But yeah, if u can understand, it seems fine to me and anyways, u need laughs don't u???


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  8. #8
    Moderator Sxrenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,016
    Some of the best ones are where people have used Google translate before posting their messages, and they come out totally wrong. :P
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

    "You'll Never Walk Alone."



    #JFT96


    I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

  9. #9
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Just for fun guys, HONESTLY well, yeah, some grammatical mistakes are hilarious, one guy had put on TM thread, "if u wanna buy me, pm me".... But yeah, if u can understand, it seems fine to me and anyways, u need laughs don't u???
    Yes was hoping to get a few laugh's from this thread lol !!!!!! it was very quite ( lol) quiet (see what I meant) lol

  10. #10
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Some of the best ones are where people have used Google translate before posting their messages, and they come out totally wrong. :P
    GT is the best comedian on this planet. Remember that double translate one we had recently, that was awkward and hilarious.


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast