Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Freedom of Speech

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Responding to your post was in no way trying to "slam" you. I was merely giving my own opinions to the points you raised. Is that not your intention, to start a discussion about these things? If it isn't, then why post what you did?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Responding to your post was in no way trying to "slam" you. I was merely giving my own opinions to the points you raised. Is that not your intention, to start a discussion about these things? If it isn't, then why post what you did?
    I've no stake on this. I'm a normal guy playing a game and I decided to elaborate an educated post with the questions most people here have been fuming with.

My post was honest and uptight. Sxrenity's reply did not cover many questions but it was ok.

On the other hand your reply was more an attack than a reply, dismissive and even abundant in scornful comments. That's your premise, but I prefer not to be drawn into that type of "discussion".
    Last edited by Celtic; 05-29-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread moved to off topic.

Please use http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ral-discussion for (ingame) discussions.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 05-29-2014 at 08:38 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

@Celtic, only an administrator can answer exactly to your questions. We (Cat, Sxrenity, Me, etc.) are game players and forum moderators, our job is to follow Top Eleven forum rules and apply them, that's all.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I don't think there is a problem with the modding/admin of this board.

I think the problem lays more in the fact that there are two or three very prominent posters who post several times a day, often using more than one account, that do nothing but cause problems.

What people should remember is that the mods here are volunteers and it is kind of unfair that they seem to have to mop up all the drama and mess that the few prominent troll posters make. If you see the amount of topics that are either taken off topic or need modding you will often see that two users are involved in probably 75% or more of those cases, on the English speaking part of the forum. It would be in everyone's best interest if those two were removed from the forum, but due to the mind games and drama they bring they would just resign up again and cause problems off the forum that come on here.

Banned
    I agree with Kynan there are 1,2 users who are causing all the trouble......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I agree with Kynan there are 1,2 users who are causing all the trouble......
    If you really have something to say, do it, but you did now what Kynan said, trolling. Boss, it won't help you...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If you really have something to say, do it, but you did now what Kynan said, trolling. Boss, it won't help you...
    Who started it ??? I guess it was not me...I never start these kind of things...

And what I said I meant it...It was not trolling......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12