Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: I Will Quit At The End Of This Season (A Small Review Is Included In This Post)

The statistics for the last match on yesterday has not been recorded in the excel sheet. The blue highlight is for the M.O.M and the pale orange-brown highlight is for the player's performance in DMC position (he was used mainly as a DC in the previous seasons and at the start of this season). The # represents a rating of 10 (the # is displayed by the software where there is a lack of space in the columns concerned). The last column (on the right) is for the overall season rating for each player so far.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-17-2015 at 10:25 AM.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Well, at least you have a good team... it's rare see the 3 players in attack with these good numbers as you have, so you can be happy that you had luck in this sense^^

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well, at least you have a good team... it's rare see the 3 players in attack with these good numbers as you have, so you can be happy that you had luck in this sense^^
    There is nothing such as luck. I made a lot effort to get these players from the transfer list (only 1 player was bought from the scout list this season, and 3 scouts were bought last season), and I made a lot of effort working on tactics, attending games and so on. What I'm not satisfied at all with is how the way this games works in terms decision making for results, what players do (or appear to do) on pitch, how does the game respond to the instructions given by user and so on.

Also take into consideration that I have been fighting the disadvantages set by the program during some periods (for instance injection of poor form for many players, feeling of players being blocked from performing and so on). If you analyse the data shown above, you will notice where there has been the injection of poor form. For instance, have a look at the ratings for the last matches played. This is where I lost my first league match after almost 3 seasons; it was a loss of 1-0. For some cases, there is nothing much that be done as manager in this game as the program has already decided too much against you.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-16-2015 at 07:17 AM.
    khris likes this.

So i deleted it for good

I Will Quit At The End Of This Season (A Small Review Is Included In This Post)-naamloos.jpg

2 friends(family) on the game me on the game,
    what ever i do(all fully fit also in moral), 1-0 it was and will be and NOTHING you can do..

Also NO idea why there is a forum ?!
    Last edited by TheRayFC; 08-16-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRayFC View Post
    So i deleted it for good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Naamloos.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	51840

2 friends(family) on the game me on the game,
    what ever i do(all fully fit also in moral), 1-0 it was and will be and NOTHING you can do..

Also NO idea why there is a forum ?!
    No need to act like this. Remove that profile picture. The forum has been helpful to me and also it acts really like a community.

If you like gaming, and you have some time to spare where you want to do something for entertainment, you can consider much better games available in this category or in the category of football in general. The problem is that you will need to find friends to play with so that you are not stuck with playing against the 'computer' as this becomes boring with time.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-16-2015 at 09:52 AM.

Angry

I Will Quit At The End Of This Season (A Small Review Is Included In This Post)-screengrab-2015-08-16-4.05.02-.pm.sunday.august.-16-2015.png

so, here's the result from my semi final cup game. yet again, i started game with 1:0. the only surprise is that my team scored today. i played a team 3 levels higher, 85.4 strong (mine is 79.3), but the opponent's first team is 95-97 strong while my strongest player is 82 strong. the rest are mostly 80. I have had +11 possession advantage, (game possession h51:a49). how i am suppose to compete in this competition? i won a cup only once (first season), played a few finals too. never against weaker team or team from my level.
    in championship league i lost 6 finals, won 2. this season i lost 1/8 from a team 73.2 strong. again, all the same. 15% possession adv. opponent's manager was never present. therefor, he couldn't make any tactical changes.

I Will Quit At The End Of This Season (A Small Review Is Included In This Post)-screengrab-2015-08-16-4.46.29-.pm.sunday.august.-16-2015.png

and here's yesterday league game against a team 75.4 strong. 15% possession advantage (h55:a45), and again i was the only manager present. my players are always 100% blue/green.

whatever i do, it seams i can't influence the game. tactics, possession, rotating players... nothing. i feel, i can influese this game as much as a slot machine. frustrating.
    Last edited by 505; 08-17-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    No need to act like this. Remove that profile picture. The forum has been helpful to me and also it acts really like a community.
    LOL, this forum isn't helpful at ALL, yea getting even more frustrated..
    and why would i remove something for you, you are just number 111 on here , not that i need to remove it.. MIDDLE FINGER UP !

but i can already sense you are not really going to stop with this POS game...
    then i wish you all the luck and non frustration with this game...

I am out to play some REAL manager..
    oo and good luck with this forum..

Addicted
    I think this game is not for you so you do well
    Try others football management games , there is plenty of them !

Good bye !

Quote Originally Posted by TheRayFC View Post
    LOL, this forum isn't helpful at ALL, yea getting even more frustrated..
    and why would i remove something for you, you are just number 111 on here , not that i need to remove it.. MIDDLE FINGER UP !

but i can already sense you are not really going to stop with this POS game...
    then i wish you all the luck and non frustration with this game...

I am out to play some REAL manager..
    oo and good luck with this forum..
    Because the people here are not to be blamed for how bad this game is; most of them are just users like you. Even the moderators have nothing to do with it. So why put a picture showing a 'middle finger up' here? This is a sort of a childish (immature) act.

How can you say that I will not stop? I have already taken my final decision about this; the best decision for me is to stop playing it.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I think I might join you, I have 2 injured at the moment I did have 4. I have 7 tokens left and 13.7M in cash and I can't buy a player on the transfer market I thought it shouldn't be an auction but if it's not it wouldn't be there. I posted a thread about that. I've played for about 8 months buying 176 tokens mostly I do buy the odd 500 to get some new 6 star players from the scout and some auctions. But it's just getting more stupid like the stats for 70-80% of the match others have reported it as a bug I did still not solved.

Why do we pay them money for a buggy app or to repetitive app, when you can use your money elsewhere or another app.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast