Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Alternatives to Top Eleven?

Famous
    Top FM played, uninstalled.
    PES Manager played, uninstalled.
    Top Eleven, still playing.
    Would it be boring if there was nothing to complain about?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yea wtf, every interest fb game I can see it's about survivors/ killing zombies
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ive been playing an awesome online browser manager game called Managerleage.
    you start with a team of around Q73 with three 17yo's in divisjon 4 or 5. Theres around 20 different leagues and as i'm english i go into the english league playing against all English players. The aim is to promote to div 1 and finish in the top 4 to play in champions league and europa league against all the best from other nations, they also have a cup winners cup like the good old days. The season lasts a month and yoh play 2 league matches each day also any cup matches that ur involved in. Training is twice a day and these are used to improve players fitnes ready for the match. You can play 100 friendlies a season and these are used to improve the attributes of your players making them better. The support are spot on and answer any queries straight away. Il post a few screenshots in a minute

Alternatives to Top Eleven?-screenshot_20180219-210544.jpgAlternatives to Top Eleven?-screenshot_20180219-210609.jpgAlternatives to Top Eleven?-screenshot_20180219-210907.jpgAlternatives to Top Eleven?-screenshot_20180219-210712.jpgAlternatives to Top Eleven?-screenshot_20180219-210638.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-19-2018 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Add pics

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok but is it better ? why ? where ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Top football manager could be better than top eleven, but their devs can't even speak English

Famous
    Time to start searching again.
    Top Eleven has a limited number of seasons left for me.
    I'm not going to continue to waste my time and energy struggling to get videos for rest packs, to train players, when I have no idea how today's announcement of changes to training will affect my team.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, another threat to quit. But honestly, they don't care, do they?
    Money, money, moneŷ.
    TOTAL CONTROL.
    So I'm going to spend the next couple of months trying other games whilst my resources dwindle.
    I'll either find something else or lose the monkey from my back.
    Kaizer Franz and madflo19 like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Time to start searching again.
    Top Eleven has a limited number of seasons left for me.
    I'm not going to continue to waste my time and energy struggling to get videos for rest packs, to train players, when I have no idea how today's announcement of changes to training will affect my team.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, another threat to quit. But honestly, they don't care, do they?
    Money, money, moneŷ.
    TOTAL CONTROL.
    So I'm going to spend the next couple of months trying other games whilst my resources dwindle.
    I'll either find something else or lose the monkey from my back.
    Yeah me too ! Will stop when my mutants will be 32 years old lol
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    See how the abilities work. Some players already have a special skill, that you can unlock by clicking on it and then train it. It's pre-chosen and you already know what the players is able to do. In TE you choose among a bunch of them and we still don't know how and when they work. I think it's much more transparent this way.
    Attachment 82353
    hi. please can you refer me to a link to download the game. I'm on android

Three pages and no one mentioned Hattrick.org.

Yes, its rather complicated, offers no instant gratification (like T.E.) and its even farther from the real football.
    But its nicer on a couple of aspects: community, national teams and youth clubs. It takes years IRL to make an amazing team tho.

The most interesting online game was Football Manager Live but that was discountinued and will prolly never rise again.

Dreamer
    Thanks for the review... Going to try top fm... Good review u mhave made, buddy...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast