Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: TE Managers Betting Group World Project

TE Managers Betting Group World Project

Edited:
    Yep, can be interesting organize something (with low budget, we won't become addicts and so lol) between all these forumers that are involved in the real betting world.

-Of course we will organize all via out forum, everybody will do it's part sub-dividing the bets we do with the idea to have a common target.
    -So if we have a little "international group" I will try to manage it to organize some rounds, maybe one per weekend, and try something between all with a common strategy and all these stuffs.

So I leave this thread to gather opinions and interested managers for a future plan.

-The max. budget will be 2 euros per person, but can be less as we will play with cents.
    -There's a Forum created where we can Manage every round and divide the Columns that each participant will have:

Foro gratis : T11 World Managers 1X2

+18 years needed and of course be registred in a platform where to play different markets.

Inactive link slack:
    SLACK CHANNEL LINK
    Last edited by khris; 10-16-2018 at 09:59 AM.
    casper™ and Adrian Ibañez like this.

Can you explain better how do you think to organize via out of forum and betting with real money?

I guess if you're thinking do this and if it's involve real money, it could be something illegal but if not what kind of prizes are you thinking to put in this project?

To me the idea looks really good but that depends from the factors that I've mentioned and maybe I'll be interested to be part of it.

Let me read more about what are you thinking to do about it and then I'll decide if I'm in or out.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    I guess if you're thinking do this and if it's involve real money, it could be something illegal

Since how is illegal if 5 members of a family do a joint bet but in a individual way? xD

Yeah I too've seen oceans eleven but no, is not a evil plan, here in spain we have groups, for example that are administered by official lotto sellers-administrations (of 1X2 football results I mean in this case) so,everybody can join, put the amount that wants and participe in a collective bet, really almost all the administrations of lottery in Spain have it's own group/gang.

My suggestion is in this case, do a collective planning, but not managed by 1 of us, in this case everybody will do it's own part.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Since how is illegal if 5 members of a family do a joint bet but in a individual way? xD

Yeah I too've seen oceans eleven but no, is not a evil plan, here in spain we have groups, for example that are administered by official lotto sellers-administrations (of 1X2 football results I mean in this case) so,everybody can join, put the amount that wants and participe in a collective bet, really almost all the administrations of lottery in Spain have it's own group/gang.

My suggestion is in this case, do a collective planning, but not managed by 1 of us, in this case everybody will do it's own part.
    Oceans Eleven great movie indeed.

As I said I didn't knew it if it was legal or not, apparently isn't it illegal and I'm in.

When you've more info how, when and where this gonna happen, just let me know and if you need some help with something and if I've some free time, I'll help you in what you need.

Sent via Tapatalk
    khris likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Oceans Eleven great movie indeed.

As I said I didn't knew it if it was legal or not, apparently isn't it illegal and I'm in.

When you've more info how, when and where this gonna happen, just let me know and if you need some help with something and if I've some free time, I'll help you in what you need.

Sent via Tapatalk
    ^^ xDDDDD

Oke, let's see if there's more people interested soon and we can plan something lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ^^ xDDDDD

Oke, let's see if there's more people interested soon and we can plan something lol
    Im interested
    khris likes this.

I should recovery this plan and do a deep study of systems lol

I'm gonna continue with the project.. I'm planning to open a external web for those who are +18 and like to bet -not as a vicious thing please, just as a game lol- often, to organize a system.

I would give it a try

Bump*

Wondering if theres some people interested in plan some real bets for this World Cup, we have a slack channel where we can maybe organize something in group to cover more combinations.

Everybody free to participe with any budget, we know that all countries have different min. $ such as 25 cents... 2 euros or 10 cents.

lol

edit:

Im wondering, this forum have +100k ppl... there are real lottos where ppl can chose between 100k numbers this would mean that if we all use our forum ID for the daily lotto we could have a millionaire every day xD

Same with bets, could be done a simplification and try a experimental strategy to see if the fortune can fall. xD
    Last edited by khris; 06-07-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast