Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: There should be relegation of teams

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    In big problem is that this game is based on the quality of the players, star rating system, based on the level you are.

To have relegations the game should be setled in divisions, 1st division, 2nd division, etc. Like almost manager soccer games, based in real championships.
    But the game is split into divisions already
    Level 1 being the lowest.
    They do need a ceiling ie Level 30, so that managers have a target. Then all that would happen is the lower levels become the ever expanding base of the pyramid as more new teams enter. The cream then rises and guess what, Nordeus will really make money as token sales become the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gohkimhock View Post
    i am for the relegation of the 2 lowest teams. so ppl will be more commited to their teams.
    Useless as the bottom 2 teams r usually abandoned. So, it won't effect. also, if the bottom 2 teams r not abandoned, they r being tanked and as already stated above, relegation will be another advantage to tankers.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Nothing wrong with that? There's everything wrong with that, technically speaking one could "tank" for 5 seasons in a row, get relegated 5 times and have a fully 9* team that's wrecking **** in the level. Then when they get promoted, they'll get an easy run in the CL as well.

Now you compare that with someone spending money to get a good team and someone exploiting a relegation system to get a good team.

Spot On!!!!!
    And, BTW, why r we even discussing this??? As if Nordeus will listen to us and make this change which should require much more of "testing" than the friendly request system If they r taking 2 years to test that, then they will keep testing this relegation system till Apocalypse..........

i am for the relegation of the 2 lowest teams. so ppl will be more commited to their teams.
    Have you even read the thread? - It wouldn't work.
    Raykco likes this.

or they could just remove some percentage of fans from those that drop, lose lots of morale, some other things and whatnot. no team IRL would strive to be demoted. yet again if someone does exploit it i probably shouldnt be surprised.
    and to those promoted, increase the number of fans added as usual. whats more tempting than getting more XP for playing in a higher league? better token/cash sponsors.
    DiZZee and ThichDaBongFC like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    or they could just remove some percentage of fans from those that drop, lose lots of morale, some other things and whatnot. no team IRL would strive to be demoted. yet again if someone does exploit it i probably shouldnt be surprised.
    and to those promoted, increase the number of fans added as usual. whats more tempting than getting more XP for playing in a higher league? better token/cash sponsors.
    Yeah, demoted teams should:

1) Lose a large percentage of their fans (as they would in real)
    2) Lose a couple of their best players (as many real footballers have a clause in their contract stating they are able to leave the club if the club demotes)
    3) Get all morale set to 0 (as would happen in real)
    4) Lower income and token gains for the duration of a season (as sponsorship would naturally decrease)

In fact, they should probably add those negatives to the people tanking on purpose. But there is no way to tell if someone does so on purpose and it's far easier to manipulate what position you end as when you tank on purpose than if you were just not good enough.
    littledude072 likes this.

I don't think its a good idea, if there is no penalty (losing quality, $, token..) some will try to be relegated in purpose as explaining above
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Yeah, demoted teams should:

1) Lose a large percentage of their fans (as they would in real)
    2) Lose a couple of their best players (as many real footballers have a clause in their contract stating they are able to leave the club if the club demotes)
    3) Get all morale set to 0 (as would happen in real)
    4) Lower income and token gains for the duration of a season (as sponsorship would naturally decrease)

In fact, they should probably add those negatives to the people tanking on purpose. But there is no way to tell if someone does so on purpose and it's far easier to manipulate what position you end as when you tank on purpose than if you were just not good enough.
    I don't agree with decreased token gains but everything else would at least try to prevent exploitation...though people can always find a way round it
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I think relegation is a good idea, but there must be found another way in order to avoid abuses. Maybe lowering the quality of the players by 5 and relegating only teams that end up in 13th or 14th position, which are almost always inactive teams...
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.

Some of you are dont agree with tanking Why?

Whats the diference between tanking and Buying tokens?

Tanking is the only way that the non token buyers have to try to compete with the token buyers, sacrificing one season to because stronger.

I am not against those who buy tokens, evryone look for there wallet, but do not spank those who try to compete with them by tanking.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast