Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

Money, it becomes a huge problem for further levels, either money we gained must increased or players' value must decrease. This is an unbalanced situation.

Moreover, "Youth Academy" is totally useless. I pick two players one is 2 star (free one), other one is 4 star (average 20 token). They both doesn't fit to my team. Youth system must change. We are waiting for 12 days to get a player for just selling.

Some friends complained how to reset your game time
    For example we have always waking up too early at 02:00 to 03:00 AM to watch the game our team , is there a solution for us to be able to change the settings again at game time between 8:00 to 10:00 PM .. without having to use tokens every team we play? Thank you for your attention. success for Top Eleven

my 2 things that could really benefit the game is 1. the academy just doesn't work as is it, as all that happens (for majority) is you sell the free one and let the other get released, to improve you should have both players free and make it 10 tokens or so for special abilities and certain positions!!! 2. you need to have players to be able to loan out so then the academy players you can keep rather than just selling, this would be more fun to actually be able to grow players but also for loaning players the club should be able to set the token price
    Last edited by kiel; 08-27-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typo

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A couple things..

The forum suggestion/feedback thread-untitled.png results in this:The forum suggestion/feedback thread-untitled2.pngwhat is that about?

Also, have you guys changed something in the forum server(s)? Getting to forum page from signing in with FB takes forever... who is test-host.biz? (or something like that, musictv.com & something else as well) seemed to make page load grind to a halt.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-07-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Now after the reboot of forum search is... odd:The forum suggestion/feedback thread-untitled.png 1 to 16 of 17? Where is 17? Not just this particular search, happened on new posts search as well.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happy to see the like button back,
    but whats with the green box underneath peoples names?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MDKII
    Removed the green box. The reputation system was turned on and it wasn't something we wanted displayed. I'll check out the other things you mentioned as well.

Please, add Country "Myanmar". Thank...
    khris likes this.

Live Match - Just commentaries is not enough, would be match better to see matches even in 2D format (player movement, ball movement, passes, goals etc.), like in old PC football manager simulator games

I would personally like to see more commentry,too many player blocks and not enough goalkeeper saves.Maybe something like "Messi shoots but keeper pulls off an outstanding diving save".
    Just a few more senarios would be good.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast