Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: In Match Text Commentary

Apprentice
    p;A pass to p;B... p;A again,
    Nice one-two..
    Cat Harrison likes this.

i win, now id like my 6* vacation, house and car to be sent over via infrared. if its not possible then have them shipped over via newspaper boy

yep, id love own goals to be brought in. it makes keeping an eye on your players a lot more importantt. like lets say a player with terrible morale and fitness = nigh good chance to do a derp, or the act of doing a derp

and some terrible plays would be awesome as well. like for those with terrible morale might bite other players, or streak across the field. every game should follow an unwritten code of honor that adds streakers
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    What about,"XX shown the yellow card for imitating and making fun of the ref."??????
    Lols just kidding
    Nice suggestion, can't think of anything, will post later.
    'crowds on the pitch......they think its over.....it is now.......' as i score with a minute to go
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

I will want something to be there all the time in commentary. When there is no commentary, there is that bar which goes from one teams side to another's. I will like some commentary all the time, like which player has the ball, to whom he passes, then to whom that player passes, and then who from the other team takes the ball, then whom does he pass to.....
    Like in real matches. For example from a Barca-Madrid match(Barca has ball 70% of the time)-
    The commentators are usually like- " Xavi... to Iniesta, back to Xavi, Ramos closes in, Iniesta passes back to Busquets, Busquets to sanchez.. blah, blah blah" And then the normal one " Counter attack break bu Barca, Sanchez provides long ball forward to Messi... Messi running past defenders and he shoots.." Then if goal happens or not the commentary will be according to that. And also something like, " Adriano tries to pass to Messi, Pepe intercepts it and clears it, and Benzema gets the ball"
    If u have understood this properly. i think u should like it as it is boring to see that possession bar dancing around from here to there and then suddenly one commentary like XX shoots from a distance, GOAL!!!!
    Belgji and Cat Harrison like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

And can we include DIVING into the game to make it closer to reality.
    Like again Barca Madrid,
    " Ronaldo running with the ball, Alba tries to take the ball and Ronaldo falls!!!!! There was no contact between Alba and Ronaldo, that is a clear Dive!!!" And then it will be 50-50% chances whether the refree will go in favour of Ronaldo and give a FK or will he agree that it is a dive and give a yellow card to Ronaldo......
    And same then from Barca's side as well... and u know who will dive.... "And Busquets falls!!!!!"

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

And there can be other show of frustration on refree decisions and players performance-

Like if refree sends off ur best defender, it can be like" And Barca supporters are furious over Puyol being sent off!!! They are booing the ref!!!"
    And if ur ST misses a one on one chance, "And Jokic misses it, he puts it wide!!! And the manager isn't happy!!! He can't believe it!! It was such a good chance!!! He is shouting at Jokic, asking him what was he doing!!!!!"
    Whatcha say???
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    p;A pass to p;B... p;A again,
    Nice one-two..
    Oh this suggestion was already made, mine is too like this, but a little more

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    HOMEFAN greeting AWAYFAN to STADIUM
    And if it is between some super rival teams-
    "HOME TEAM FANS throwing BEER BOTTLES at AWAY TEAM FANS!!!!!"
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

And what about some things like this in CL or Cup Finals-
    A is leading 1-0 over B. Dying minutes-

"And the A team players and fams will be begging and praying for the final whistle from the ref, they want this to end right now, no more chances!!!!! And here it is, the final whistle, A team are the Champions!!!!! U see the tears in the A team GK's eyes, both teams players are shaking hands, and the A team manager is celebrating, their ST comes with the champaign, it is party time at A team's hometown!!!!!!!!"
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I really like this thread! All very good suggestions
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast