Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: In Match Text Commentary

And wait... Nobody mentioned this, there should be commentaries about players doing "step overs" as well, don't u think?

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

i did, tricksies to pass other players, since there are so many tricks i just said that to generalize them all

and yep, this thread is fun XD. itd be blasphemy, itd be madness if this thread were somehow closed

beer bottles are so yesterday, the wankin' goons are all packing novelty sponge-bob-squarepants-foam-baseball-bats-in-the-shape-of-squidward-from-a-happy-meal to reflect the beer bottles back

id seriously love to see this in at least 1 game
    PLAYER trips on shoelace as he is about to be subbed on, demands a penalty, ref dumbfounded and brandishes a YELLOW CARD. OH NOES, he dropped dead, he cannot continue, he has been stretchered off, MEANING HE IS NOT ON THE FIELD ANYMORE. trollinho snickering in the distance. club doctor states he cannot play for 15 days due to 'chipped fingernail' and 'bruised ego'
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    They should play the fans singin ,like on fifa and increase the levels when the game gets exciting,it would be so easy to do ,just get recordings like EA Sports do for there games,also the commentary is pooh ,no double saves ,no goalline clearances ,no offsides,no dribbles,no decent goalmouth action,why can,t we make the games longer with more detailed stats and pundits reflecting post match,surely it wouldn,t be too difficult,Happy new year everyone. (;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123