Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Formulas for a better and realistic injury system - Share your opinion -

Formulas for a better and realistic injury system - Share your opinion -

Ok, the same as with the Leagues Draw syste but talking about injuries.

I've seen in the net some pages, that count the injuries of all the teams of the LFP (Spanish League, Liga de Fútbol Profesional).
    As the injuries are something that we discuss... once a day lol...
    We can try to canalize here and track opinions about the acual system.

Upload pic's to analize, and do a comparation with "real numbers" of injuries in the teams, and suggest something.

Here one page, last updated 20-may-2015
    LESIONADOS Y SANCIONADOS DE COMUNIO: LIGA BBVA

Here is actualized, from this season:
    LISTA DE LESIONADOS/SANCIONADOS - JORNADA 1ª - 15/16

-We have to count that we do usually power training, + 1 T11 day = 1 week*

Feel free to share real statistics of injuries and so.

Well, as always and as one player more, I will share my opinion.

And is to introduce more injuries of 1 day.

If we count the long injuries in the real teams, these appear in the matches usually.
    So I belive in a system that divide the training-friendlies/real matches.

And I will edit later if needed. Now need to eat this chicken I did this morning lol

edited while eating chicken:

"If we want better teams and more happy people, we need a system that penalizes training injuries, mostly with injuries of 1 day, max 2, rarely 3"
    Khris

And till here my epic words.
    LOL
    Last edited by khris; 07-30-2015 at 01:46 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    uhm...I would just skew your statistics (for the record one 5 day injury after the 100 green pack experiment, and I must say if a guy you recently trained a lot is about to earn that the last sp to a star, his chances of injury sure seem higher...so if course I have gotten three offers for my broken player)

will be interested to see numbers from people over a season, in one thread.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-30-2015 at 01:48 PM. Reason: parenthetical addendum
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think that the number of injuries that occur (and how they occur) in this game is a bit unrealistic, especially from level 3 onwards, as if this was done on purpose to get more money as the probability of having a serious user increases with increase in level. In the lower levels (1 and 2), injuries seem to be less frequent.

Famous
    I support Khris' point to keep more injuries within 1 day in T11. There are many injuries in football but most of them are minor and can recover in a few days in real life. In T11, one day is approximately represent 1 week in real life. I think it is realistic.

Personally I don't think the injury not acceptable. Injury is more a problem to teams with small squad size. These teams enjoy lower overall wages. It is reasonable for them suffering in injury storm.

Maximum Squad size 22 is similar to real life football. But T11 teams do not have youth team players for temporarily use. So T11 managers have less player to choose without healing their injured players. However, unlike real life football managers, T11 managers have treatment packs. These provide an option to heal players' injuries immediately at will. So I still think injury is less severe problem comparing with that in real life.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    yeah it's not very realistic. maybe the number is but not the length. Also we should still be able to train them while injured. obvisouly not the serious ones like a broken leg. But even in the pros when a player is injured they still train, just not as hard.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey bro, what are you doing ?
    Is this another useless post/suggestion, a "forum correct" chit chat ?
    or you 're building bridges with the devs ?
    If it's about that , why don't they come here, explain to us some things (beyond that http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...op-eleven.html ) and make something more useful and creative ?

(sorry about my aggression, it's not against you
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey bro, what are you doing ?
    Is this another useless post/suggestion, a "forum correct" chit chat ?
    or you 're building bridges with the devs ?
    If it's about that , why don't they come here, explain to us some things (beyond that http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...op-eleven.html ) and make something more useful and creative ?

(sorry about my aggression, it's not against you
    LOL
    I only opened 2 threads to canalize and track the ideas of how have to be re-programmed the game to be more realistic, and make people more happy as after + than 2 years here, just a few things changed.

About the Draws system I did it coz I know devs can slightly do changes. I doubt that they will change this again, as they changed the system in a way to have active teams + same quality and the idea if I understand well is to have more equal leagues.

I'm not agree with that really, prefeer ma system lol-----

And about this thread, is the same, give ideas. The thread you posted is not about change the %'s of injurie or change the system, is about to see how works the actual system and try (try,,, try,,,,,,,,,try,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep trying LOL) to know how the injuries are done and try to avoid for example, train in low condition.

I don't belive in these things, as I don't belive in counters. And I've always defended that.
    If I opened these threads is to concentrate opinions for a posible re-programming of the game, as Nordeus did not change the game a lot in the last update, and seems that now, "maybe" they will change something.

I don't do that because Nordeus say anything, just I think that this and now is the "momentum", and too as I've been playing near 3 years with the same rules and I've seen all this time the same complains here, I really would like to see changes, and thats the only thing I can do. Another option is a "Khris for president" of Nordeus corp. but thats a little bit more complicated LOL

So... really as always, all I do, is for my enjoying, if game changes good for all, and good for me. lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Another option is a "Khris for president" of Nordeus corp.
    yeah, I vote for that
    but what's the point for suggesting or making wishes if someone don't want to hear ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yeah, I vote for that
    but what's the point for suggesting or making wishes if someone don't want to hear ?
    "New features coming soon.." that's what the forum say.
    +they changed league system.

So, is now, or never.

So let's try to belive that they will improve the game a little bit in the way we want

Last edited by khris; 07-30-2015 at 09:51 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast