Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Formulas for a better and realistic injury system - Share your opinion -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I am not asking you to do that for other levels; what I mean is all levels should be considered. You cannot use information for only one level and say that the amount of packs generated is enough.
    Also, some pitch and facility upgrades are supposed to lower the risk of injuries; but this may not be the case. It may be just visual (or even have negative effects) just like many other things in this game are. So far, based on what I have seen, the higher you the level you go in the game, the more injuries, cards and so on you get.
    Yes. I analyzed scenarios for higher levels only. I tried to clearly indicate this. I stated that Research Center is assumed to be built. So it is for higher level. I may make mistake if I incorrectly recall memories of scenarios in low levels. So I don't intend to speak on this. Sorry if I mislead you thinking that I want to apply this analysis to all but I do not intend to do so. In fact, I do not have too many opinions on this and should speak less. I just like making an analysis and hope other managers may also make similar or better analysis so as to help to formulating good suggestions to nordeus.

Edit: If there is no quantitative data at all, you may never clearly communicate with Nordeus and let them know why you think injury frequency is high.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-31-2015 at 05:35 AM.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Yes. I analyzed scenarios of higher levels. I tried to clearly indicated and stated that Research Center is assumed to be built. I may make mistake if I incorrectly recall memories of scenarios in low levels. So I don't intend to speak on this. Sorry if I mislead you thinking that I want to apply this analysis to all but I do not intend to do so. In fact, I do not have too many opinions on this and should speak less. I just like making an analysis and may be simulate other manager to similar or better analysis and help to formulating good suggestions to nordeus.
    No worries. Your contribution is important.

Its been suggested so many times that injuries should be capped. Sometimes chance, whether mainpulated or not, can take the pish.

Additionally, imo, injuries are more prevalent at lower levels, on average.

And another annoying thing for me is that injuries are more likely in matches against abandoned/mis-managed teams. Fix that.

I don't have a problem with packs or their rate of generation at any level - its a bomb going off in a match that is my main gripe.

PS. Stop all the 'realism' input or demands for such or Nordeus will introduce Career-ending injuries and injuries carrying over through sales (visible). >.< Stick to game playability.
    khris and cookizzz like this.

Now I'm thinking... we really don't know, if, is when we are near next star, when rario is increased.. or if is with low Q. (really I don't have proofs of that... not enough to be sure and belive in a strong programming that simulates in real mode, "and, that allow us, to have more control of the injuries".

So meditating-
    1- System should be in some sense "controllable by us".
    2- So, as I mentioned, we can separate matches and training/friendlies. So friendlies 1 day injuries can be increased, that will increasee in a little % the Quality of active teams, because training will be easy to continue.

3- In the matches, sometimes, players ask the coach for a subs', because don't feel right. That means in many times that a more long injurie, is prevented, so as the comments were improved some time ago, why not, add a new coment to make us avoid injuries by listening players? let's say maybe the 10-15% of the injuries, but this % can be reduced by our management... ¿?

Well, I belive in that active managers and less active can be separated by doing this change between training and real matches, and this will increase competitiveness betweeb actives due that the training will be less "stopped" and will be more effective.

This can help a little bit to compete higher Level cups... now if I play a +3 levels and I have to train there's a high amount of greens, and then + reds needed, that I need to at least "try to reduce" the differance caused by the market level, that show me their 5* as 8*.
    I belive in a training system that allow in more sense to reach "more easy" the 7-8*.

After meditaiting as a guru a little bit more, let's see injuries.

In Bayern I think I have 4 injuries:

Britto 3 days
    Nedved 5 days
    Nieveld 2 days

I'm tanking so no training really.

Apprentice
    i'ved used between 145 and 155 red packs this season a lone. and with FB videos being worse than last season i'm on pace to run out of red packs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123