Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Formulas for a better and realistic injury system - Share your opinion -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well collecting ideas in a couple threads makes it a lot easier to present them to the company and who knows.. maybe we get response.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I think that the number of injuries that occur (and how they occur) in this game is a bit unrealistic, especially from level 3 onwards, as if this was done on purpose to get more money as the probability of having a serious user increases with increase in level. In the lower levels (1 and 2), injuries seem to be less frequent.
    So the injury stats for Palace Terriers (below) are an aberration??

This season (so far):
    Palace Casuals (Level 24) - 3 injuries / 8 days; Palace Terriers (Level 2) - 6 / 25 ; Desert Rats FC (Level 1) - 2 / 7

Last season:
    Palace Casuals (Level 23) - 12 injuries / 54 days; Palace Terriers (Level 1) - 15 / 62

You will get more injuries at lower levels as the pitches haven't been upgraded, medical centres and training schools are more primitive than at higher levels...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-30-2015 at 10:22 PM.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Formulas for a better and realistic injury system - Share your opinion --screenshot_2015-07-30-15-16-48.jpg

he was super over trained, he was in 100 greens training and then I added role and Q to him. I was actually expectng a longer injury tbh. I didn't heal other guy so used some of 38 greens to leave just a day on him.

The injury rate doesn't plague me... I want the people it does to comment their experiences and specific ideas of how to improve it.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Injuries so far this season.

3 days for Raul Roiz (cup 1st round - 1st leg)
    4 days for Johannes Renz (cup 1st round - 2nd leg)
    2 days for Elmer Cusba (cup 3rd round - 1st leg)

Injuries from training

None (Vicente Deloliver - trained 75 skillpoints - New SA + next star)
    ( New Nordgen ST - trained 40 skillpoints - New SA)
    (very little to other players)
    khris likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Let's simulating treatment packs generation and usage. First, estimating the treatment packs generated per season:

Research Center (assume the best facility have already built) - 28 days / 4 days * 7 packs = 49 per season.

Official matches (26 league matches + at least 2 Cup + CL, sometimes cannot attend match, assume average total 36 matches, no card in 60% of the matches, 36x60%, say 22) = 22 per season

Friendly matches(Assume 1 per day, 60% no yellow/red card, 28x60% = 17 per season

Gift from friends (Assume obtaining every day) = 28 per season.

Excluding the treatment pack obtaining through farming because this varies greatly in different countries.

Total no. of estimated pack for above 49+22+17+28 = 116

Assume only injuries out for 4 days up can be healed, one example of using the packs:

5 for 4 Day out - 5 x 14= 70
    3 for 5+ Day out - 3 x 15=45
    (Total 115)

If injury out for 2 days will be healed, then say:

2 for 2 Day out - 2 x 9 = 18
    2 for 3 Day out - 2 x 12= 24
    1 for 4 Day out - 1 x 14= 14
    4 for 5+ Day out - 4 x 15=60

Total 116

Or concentrating to heal long term injuries out 5 day plus, and then applying the remaining:

1 for 3 Day out - 1 x 12= 12
    6 for 5+ Day out - 4 x 15=60

Total 116

We may think if it is reasonable.

To me, the number of treatment packs generated are acceptable. But it can be adjusted, depending on the extent of injuries Nordeus want managers to be suffered.

I don't think it is wise to use treatment packs on 1 or 2 day injuries. If the packs are often used, the treatment packs should be increased significantly to make these managers happy. Besides, I think we need challenge in this game. The amount of treatment packs must not be fully sufficient to heal all injuries.

Sorry, I don't have any good suggestion. Maybe we can introduce minor injuries to limit conditions of players to 90%, but it is complicate for a simple game. Forget it.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-31-2015 at 04:54 AM.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Let's simulating treatment packs generation and usage. First, estimating the treatment packs generated per season:

Research Center (assume the best facility have already built) - 28 days / 4 days * 7 packs = 49 per season.

Official matches (26 league matches + at least 2 Cup + CL, sometimes cannot attend match, assume average total 36 matches, no card in 60% of the matches, 36x60%, say 22) = 22 per season

Friendly matches(Assume 1 per day, 60% no yellow/red card, 28x60% = 17 per season

Gift from friends (Assume obtaining every day) = 28 per season.

Excluding the treatment pack obtaining through farming because this varies greatly in different countries.

Total no. of estimated pack for above 49+22+17+28 = 116

Assume only injuries out for 4 days up can be healed, one example of using the packs:

5 for 4 Day out - 5 x 14= 70
    3 for 5+ Day out - 3 x 15=45
    (Total 115)

If injury out for 2 days will be healed, then say:

2 for 2 Day out - 2 x 9 = 18
    2 for 3 Day out - 2 x 12= 24
    4 for 5+ Day out - 4 x 15=60

Total 116

Or concentrating to heal long term injuries out 5 day plus, and then applying the remaining:

6 for 5+ Day out - 4 x 15=60

Total 116

We may think if it is reasonable.

To me, the number of treatment packs generated are acceptable. But it can be adjusted, depending on the extent of injuries Nordeus want managers to be suffered.

I don't think it is wise to use treatment packs on 1 or 2 day injuries. If the packs are often used, the treatment packs should be increased significantly to make these managers happy. Besides, I think we need challenge in this game. The amount of treatment packs must not be fully sufficient to heal all injuries.

Sorry, I don't have any good suggestion. Maybe we can introduce minor injuries to limit conditions of players to 90%, but it is complicate for a simple game. Forget it.
    This is for those who have attained a level enough to build a research center. How about those on the lower levels? The amount of red packs (and even rest packs) generated are not enough for some people. But, I think the problem is not really the amount of rest packs generated; it is more with the frequency of injuries and inappropriate planning of fixtures.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This is for those who have attained a level enough to build a research center. How about those on the lower levels? The amount of red packs (and even rest packs) generated are not enough for some people. But, I think the problem is not really the amount of rest packs generated; it is more with the frequency of injuries and inappropriate planning of fixtures.
    Thanks for responding. I do not do simulate for all scenarios.

Edit1: Please show your simulation if possible. Your expected total injury pattern, and the treatment you may obtain to relief your injury problem. Then the remaining problem. The squad size required. Then let us see if it is reasonable.

Edit2: You simply may give some examples for the frequency of injuries you consider reasonable to tolerate, in form of different types of injuries per week is good. Quantitative data in suggestion may help Nordeus to consider improvement.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-31-2015 at 05:16 AM.

Edit: Please show your simulation if possible. Your expected total injury pattern, and the treatment you may obtain to relief your injury problem. Then the remaining problem. The squad size required. Then let us see if it is reasonable.
    I am not asking you to do that for other levels; what I mean is all levels should be considered. You cannot use information for only one level and say that the amount of packs generated is enough.
    Also, some pitch and facility upgrades are supposed to lower the risk of injuries; but this may not be the case. It may be just visual just like many other things in this game are. So far, based on what I have seen, the higher the level you go in the game, the more injuries, cards and so on you get.

Edit: Please show your simulation if possible. Your expected total injury pattern, and the treatment you may obtain to relief your injury problem. Then the remaining problem. The squad size required. Then let us see if it is reasonable.
    I am not asking you to do that for other levels; what I mean is all levels should be considered. You cannot use information for only one level and say that the amount of packs generated is enough.
    Also, some pitch and facility upgrades are supposed to lower the risk of injuries; but this may not be the case. It may be just visual (or even have negative effects) just like many other things in this game are. So far, based on what I have seen, the higher you the level you go in the game, the more injuries, cards and so on you get.

Famous
    Let's simulating treatment packs generation and usage....

6 for 5+ Day out - 6 x 15=90

Total 116
    Typo mistake, sorry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast