Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Injuries

stocking packs means for a 35T player that tanking a season is a must to get a good amount of pack's is my idea

and saving the packs so a 1 season is lost for rehalibation for the next season if you want good results
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, a 35T player just won't buy fast trainers or doing power training.
    So, he can save some greens in the case he could have two games in three hours. This can happen only few times in a season.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So, he can save some greens in the case he could have two games in three hours. This can happen only few times in a season.
    Stocking beyond 100% can also be done as shown in the following example.
    A player just played a match and his condition is 80%, and the next 5% recovery is in a few seconds. The next two following fixtures are 16 hours and 19 hours later. So, after 16 hours, the maximum amount of condition that can be recovered is 25%; this 25% can be added to the 85% to make 110%. Hence, if ever the player plays the first match, he will still have 10% extra condition (which was saved) for the second match.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-01-2015 at 06:01 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Forget to mention another thing. It's about setting easy tackling.
    I believe this thing is useless, no one use this mode. But how about to use this mode for friendly games ?
    When we want to play a friendly game and set to easy tackling, not only our team but opponent (friend's) team 'll also play in that mode. So we cannot have any injury from a tackle (but from other factors as low morale or condition).
    Easy tackling can reduce the defense ability of our team by a 5% but doesn't matter because we chose an easier friend to play anyway

Forget to mention another thing. It's about setting easy tackling.
    I believe this thing is useless, no one use this mode.
    I use easy tackling against stronger teams. Due that, usually against stronger teams we recive more yellows and the tendance is to fail more in tackling... I don't have proofs really like with all the other things ( trainings depending of condition, victories despite condition... counters... etc...)

But I use easy tackling.
    Then the idea-own theory should be that hard tackling work against lower Q teams due that the Quality of our players is high and they don't fail... but as I said.... and like with all things in this game, theres no definitive "studies-proofs", just prophecies lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I use easy tackling against stronger teams. Due that, usually against stronger teams we recive more yellows and the tendance is to fail more in tackling... I don't have proofs really like with all the other things ( trainings depending of condition, victories despite condition... counters... etc...)

But I use easy tackling.
    Then the idea-own theory should be that hard tackling work against lower Q teams due that the Quality of our players is high and they don't fail... but as I said.... and like with all things in this game, theres no definitive "studies-proofs", just prophecies lol
    As Khris suggests, imo too, the tackling settings about the intensity of the tackle rather than the frequency. I tried to take a look at Tackling settings in more detail last season with alt teams and found a general difference between Normal and Hard where the trend was towards a higher proportion of Hard tackles produced fouls than when using Normal. Ofc, no proof and had plenty of examples where things were unexpected but fwiw I did feel the trend.

However everytime I tried to look at Easy Tackling things varied all over the place and, either by coincidence or design, matches involving easy tackling + something else produced injuries often enough (to either team) to put me off playing more matches.

hmm when i read this my idea of tackling is how motivated the team is

example: 1 low Q-team is highly motivated so we use hard tackling (own team less motivated)

with high Q-team visa versa low motivated easy tackling ( own team motivated)

Condition all players own team have good form and morale

But i need to test it (its a game not real life)

Famous
    FYI, my level 25 team have 10 pairs of matches separated by about 3 hours on same day in this season. That is, for all CL matches and the Cup matches after preliminary round. For all completed matches, my players can only recover 5% conditions between 2 matches. The schedule is crazy.

BTW, the average training process with normal sketching of my 35T level 17 Team is 16%. I believe most of the players are fast trainers. But it is right that I do not use green packs to power train them. I just train them naturally.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

yep, that's exactly is my idea and the reason I started this thread, with such details.
    Basic functions of the game must follow strict rules, a guide, a manual.
    Football and a following game (TE) logic must saying that Normal tackling is the default > Hard tackling should give some more % bonus in your defense but it can cause more injuries and cards > easy tackling decrease some % in your defense but decrease also injuries and the possibility for getting a card no matter is your opponent. if your opponent is a tough team, then you take the risk (with hard tackling) to confront him. If it's an easy team or a game you don't care about, then you set "easy tackling" , to prevent from injuries or cards.
    I think that game leaves enough space to play as a good/bad manager as like a good/bad (or inactive) coach too.
    If those two are mixed and we add a lot of luck/ roll dice, then it ends like I feel playing lately.
    More with my instinct and some info from here and there.

Also to remind that @Khris & @Buffs are two of the gurus of the game (it's not only the lv, but the quantity and the quality time someone is spending in the game). How about those 11,7 M' users who 're playing the game ? (as t11.com saying )
    How many of those are active ? 5% ? too much ?
    The game isn't for 300-400 active members of the forum who can read (because they know English or 4-5 more languages), what an experience manager is sharing .
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast