Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Injuries

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    FYI, my level 25 team have 10 pairs of matches separated by about 3 hours
    maybe you have the disadvantage, playing from Asia, to confront many European managers ?
    Before the new league draw, you could manipulate your league draw, making same lv friends from the same region.
    I always avoided friendship from people of America or Asia (far East).

stocking packs means for a 35T player that tanking a season is a must to get a good amount of pack's
    A 35T if want to be competitive some time , tanking is the only way - unless it goes only for the league and whatever 'll come.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Also to remind that @Khris & @Buffs are two of the gurus of the game (it's not only the lv, but the quantity and the quality time someone is spending in the game). How about those 11,7 M' users who 're playing the game ? (as t11.com saying )
    How many of those are active ? 5% ? too much ?
    The game isn't for 300-400 active members of the forum who can read (because they know English or 4-5 more languages), what an experience manager is sharing .
    Searching for T11 in facebook it say 5M active users per month, is suposed that these numbers are ok...
    "
    Jugar
    Top Eleven Mánager de Fútbol
    Juegos · Deportes
    ¡Mánager de Fútbol en Facebook! Crea y dirige tu propio equipo de fútbol
    Juegos · Deportes
    5 000 000 usuarios activos por mes"

Famous
    Thanks for your advices.

maybe you have the disadvantage, playing from Asia, to confront many European managers ?
    Before the new league draw, you could manipulate your league draw, making same lv friends from the same region.
    After reading your reply, I just notice my same level (Level 25) friends have been dropped to 3 only. But none of them were grouped to the same league with me. Differences in qualities might affect drawing. To prepare for next season, I will try to find some new Asian same level friends now.

You are wise to know that this is the result of drawing being affected by time zones of opposite teams. This is reality that I understand.

A 35T if want to be competitive some time , tanking is the only way - unless it goes only for the league and whatever 'll come.
    I am still proud that my 35T teams are still competitive and never failed to promote. But it is true that they may not be the title contender in every season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Are you sure that this works? There are a lot of Asian and African teams in my league despite that most users in my list are from Europe; only one is from Brazil and one from Indonesia (recently added). I think the friends' list has no more any significant effect on the league draw, and that the league draw is done mostly based on your region and the server you are on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-02-2015 at 01:48 PM.

To prepare for next season, I will try to find some new Asian same level friends now.
    same lv it's not enough now with the new draw. You must have about the same quality squad too.
    In my server, at least some teams from my CH.L. or Cup I checked, quality lv is top priority.

I think the friends' list has no more any significant effect on the league draw
    yes

the league draw is done mostly based on your region
    not for me

the server you are on.
    that's a must !
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-02-2015 at 01:54 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.

same lv it's not enough now with the new draw. You must have about the same quality squad too.
    In my server, at least some teams from my CH.L. or Cup I checked, quality lv is top priority.
    For the Champions League, there are 3 users (Brazil, France and Netherlands) who are in my friends' list.

Apprentice
    CL tries to use ppl on friends list. it's even in the description. but league and cup, no. i think league used to use friends list.

maybe i didn't express correct.
    I mean, checking my opponents in group A of CH.L., team a1, with 5* quality, is playing in a league with 5* teams (same as team a2).
    Team a4 of group A, with 3* players, is playing in a league with 3* teams.
    5 teams are from same region, 3 teams are from Indonesia, Vietnam & Brazil.
    Injuries-ch-l-gr.jpg

but better stay on topic :
    - Injuries , strict rules, issues that affect injuries, proposals
    - Communication with developers and administrators of the game.

Watching a game today, using my mobile and also logged with my alt team, to watch.
    The language in the other account is Greeks, but the comments are different from the second commentary.
    Injuries-3-injuries-1.jpg
    In Greeks it's saying
    - Aydin is late on the attacker (about tackle)
    - Aydin complains to the referee but he doesn't hear and gives a yellow card
    - Eder injured. He's struggling to make it

Different comments for the same injury
    A friend from China who's watching the game, said that in Chinese, in a free translation, was saying,
    - Your player is injured, time to spend 15 reds pal

Injuries-3-injuries-2.jpg
    It was the third injury of the day

Injuries-3-injuries-3.jpg
    but I don't care much for playing this season, so I sold the player instead of healing

so, there is A LOT of work to do with injuries thing.

today one match and one training (normal) 50 Redpacks less
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 08-07-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast