Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Speculatron!

Whew! Took sometime
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Rookie
    I think that there is some things can be improve.

- for tactics, i'd like my players can swap positions with another player duting the match without change the position in the tactic.. like an instruction.

- i'm ok to say that our young players from the academy should be free.. we spend many tokens to get the better academy and we have to paid to get this players in our teams. Not sense.
    And we need to get better players..when i saw that my academy is at max and i've got a 2 stars players..... i'm not sure that i'm at the max level of my academy! Lol

- i think we need more freedom in tactics to put the players where we want.

- and why don'y propose more offers about tokens ans bags like in christmas time?
    For christmas there is always good offers with an extra pack with bags and tokens and absolutely nothing durint the rest of the year.
    You need to propose that.

- i think that 8 teams of 14 promote is too much.. i think the first four teams promoted ok, and 5th 8th stay in the division and play the new competitions.
    But maybe it's more easier for you like that but 8 of 14 it's too much i think.. more than the half of teams are promoted.

- for the players recommanded by the assitant, it will be great if we can say to the assistant what position we need..
    For example: i need a GK, i tell him and next time he'll propose me 3 GK.

- it will be good too if we can swap our bags.
    For example i've got 10 red bags and 0 green.
    I need green to heal my team. So i take 5 of my 10 red bags to green.
    At the end i've got 5 reds and 5 greens.

I think i've got some ideas but don't remember yet.. lol
    Last edited by Ryan Gosling; 09-18-2016 at 09:33 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post
    1. Something like: "Player attitude - Wings(L/R), Middle, Back, Forward" - Well this is part of why you as a Manager are there, to assign players to specific roles. And actually the players, even though they stay in a specific position on the pitch, as you can see from live matches, they still deviate a bit in order to intercept, defend or attack.
    Btw the UP and DOWN arrows basically do what you suggest Ryan, they instruct the player to either play play forward or backward in regards to his current position.
    Perhaps an addition of a LEFT and RIGHT arrow?

2. There's been a lot of suggestions about the Youths being changed to always be free of charge. Noted!

3. Can you offer some suggestions as to what you'd like us to include in this regard?

4. As I understand, you'd like to see more discount offers and/or generally free gift promotions from us?

5. Well the patch with the new competition just hit so let's see how things will go! Maybe this way the upper levels will see better Club representation and thus a better competition environment.

6. Basically a filter for the recommended players feature so that you have some control as to what you are offered.. Noted.

7. Booster conversion - Sounds cool.

Thanks Ryan.

Rookie
    1- i was thinking about some individuals things for the players in tactics.. the things to do in attack, defense..
    When i talk about swap positions it's something like an instruction to say to my AMR to swap his positions with my ST duting the match.

4- yes it is. I mean during christmas time we have a gift everyday and there is some really interesting offer for the tokens and bags..
    For example, not remember the price (no brain) but 10 bags (green, blue, red) and 10 tokens for 1€
    It will be good if sometimes we can get some offers like that, because here, it's the same price all the year.
    And someting like a wheel of fortune where you can get price everyday when you connect..with special things after 50 days in a row, 100, 200...
    Or some discount offert for the tokens and bags separetely

Thank you to answer of my last message.

My english is not really good. Maybe you don't understand me
    Last edited by Ryan Gosling; 09-23-2016 at 04:22 AM.

I would like to see more control of merchandise, specifically to set prices of football shirts, scalfs etc. Upgrading the utilities building gives you very little benefits in my finances.

Sy

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post

- for tactics, i'd like my players can swap positions with another player duting the match without change the position in the tactic.. like an instruction.

- i'm ok to say that our young players from the academy should be free.. we spend many tokens to get the better academy and we have to paid to get this players in our teams. Not sense.
    And we need to get better players..when i saw that my academy is at max and i've got a 2 stars players..... i'm not sure that i'm at the max level of my academy! Lol

- i think we need more freedom in tactics to put the players where we want.

- and why don'y propose more offers about tokens ans bags like in christmas time?
    For christmas there is always good offers with an extra pack with bags and tokens and absolutely nothing durint the rest of the year.
    You need to propose that.

- i think that 8 teams of 14 promote is too much.. i think the first four teams promoted ok, and 5th 8th stay in the division and play the new competitions.
    But maybe it's more easier for you like that but 8 of 14 it's too much i think.. more than the half of teams are promoted.

- for the players recommanded by the assitant, it will be great if we can say to the assistant what position we need..
    For example: i need a GK, i tell him and next time he'll propose me 3 GK.

- it will be good too if we can swap our bags.
    For example i've got 10 red bags and 0 green.
    I need green to heal my team. So i take 5 of my 10 red bags to green.
    At the end i've got 5 reds and 5 greens.

I think i've got some ideas but don't remember yet.. lol
    Hi,

By default 8 teams over 14 (and 2 over 3 times 9 teams over 14) are promoted

in my server situation is worse than it's normally.

As there are not so many teams enough to go over level 47 (composed by 2 only league groups), it's probable that next season,either all 28 teams will be promoted or all 28 teams will remain level 47 together with promoted 46 level teams,in order to have a wider number of competitors and a real level 47 Champions league,without lower level teams.

It depends on how Nordeus wants to recreate a decent competition in all levels, as promoting everybody won't fix the issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123