Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Speculatron!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    In your threads, administrating things up!

The Speculatron!

It's TIIIIME for everyone's favorite late-afternoon show! THE SPECULATE...tron....thing.

Bah, I gotta work on the title - And offer the most sincere apologies for the most corny intro ever!

I love to ponder on what might be the future for my favorite games. A favorite pass time of mine in fact!

So... I was thinking. If an update to Top Eleven was to come in the near future - What do you wager would be the new feature(s) that is/are to be introduced!

And I mean a major update not just a bug-fix patch.

So:
    A new competition?
    A new Transfer market feature?
    New visuals?
    A new re-mix of the music theme? Haha.
    Other ideas?

To explain where I'm coming from with these questions - Since I play other stuff as well and have being doing so for... let's just say many years, I have noticed that the gaming communities revolving around their respective titles usually start to get an overall "feel" as to where things are going, so it's not always a big stretch as to what might hit the game in the next update.

Thoughts?

EDIT!!!

Since the thread wen't in to a full-on suggestion thread I would just like to ask everyone to provide their suggestions in the following fashion as it is easy to process, and take notes of!

-Suggestion 1 - Explain in as much detail as to why you are suggesting each thing. What's the motive?
    -Suggestion 2 - Same.
    -Suggestion 3 - Same.
    etc...

Famous
    These are my preferred changes:
    1. reducing the system resource requirement. Making the game lighter and faster. This is a certainly major and difficult change.
    2. simplifying the menus. Reducing scrolling and no. of clicks.
    3. This may not be flexible. But I believe most managers will like have options to select a time period for holding their home matches. A season day may divided into three or four time slots, and managers can select one for their team according to their living habit. I hope this will not create too much extra workload on fixture scheduling.

The game is fine and have its characteristics that attracts certain type of managers to play. but it's true that it can always improve.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Change nothing at the sound, I mean, I never use sound
    I would like to see: option to send gifts (jersey, tokens etc) for free!
    - option to see what everybody does in cup and CL
    - fix for friends u cant see in upcoming matches (i have too many friends, that is the problem)
    - see when peepz have latest logged in
    - i am top lvl supporter. Give us something to continue supporting f.a. Every 10 times u support a token or some other reward
    - dude, i have 100 more suggestions but I am too drunk to remember right now
    WZAWZDB!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    1. reducing the system resource requirement. Making the game lighter and faster. This is a certainly major and difficult change.
    3. This may not be flexible. But I believe most managers will like have options to select a time period for holding their home matches. A season day may divided into three or four time slots, and managers can select one for their team according to their living habit. I hope this will not create too much extra workload on fixture scheduling.

The game is fine and have its characteristics that attracts certain type of managers to play. but it's true that it can always improve.
    I agree with number 1 and 3, especially 3.
    Most of my games are during the morning, when i don't have much time to watch. More games during the night would be a lot better.
    cookizzz and LeManiaque like this.

Now that came to my mind... add a option to set 1 formation for the league matches and another for Cup/CL will help many managers that can not attend.

+ as mentioned in some place, even mostly of people know ma opinion (LOL) tokens should be more focused to buy boosters so, market should have a limit of rounds.. Ive seen +600 in a bidding war and really... my suggestion would be a max of 100 and recovery the 50% of what passes of 50T, so 100T loosing the bidding war would mean 75T.....

Then the question is, what system to use.... maybe allow the manager that sell the player select the destiny club?... maybe give a chance for who is in a same continent?... Idk... but....

edited again:
    Leagues with friends. many seasons passed since we did the last forum league... since then we were not able to do these leagues because the game did not add all friends in the same league as did before and as far as I remember FB started banning accounts so.... a login with gmail via PC would be aprecated as OMA Leagues were the best.
    Last edited by khris; 09-14-2016 at 09:05 AM.
    madflo19 and cookizzz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post

I agree with you

1. As we are playing 2 or 3 match a day, make change that players moral and condition drop less. If we win still need 5-7 blue in each match (although win bonus activate) (btw, if match lost then 15/16 blue), top of that when new day start (after restart the server) again need 5-9 blue. Same way count green.

2. A new competition? => Already hard to manage 2/3 match a day, a new competition mean more game it sound more fun but we need flexible match time, also we need freedom that a manager can decide at the beginning of the season which competition s/he like to participate.

3. A new Transfer market feature? => Need more players availability.

4. Transfer market scout players: need to change players age, we can't see any scout lower than 22 yo but if I invest 69 token with tons of game money then I'd like to see who can play for my club long time, I'll invest 18-20 yo scouts not 22 or over.

5. Recommended scout players should come more frequent, more flexible position.

6. Shorten the time line for academy/youngsters availability in each season.

7. Association competition need better prize

8. Make some kind of Manager to Manager communication system, like IGM or IRC

9. Manager Notebook: manager can keep/save note for game or club plan, idea, goal etc.

Thanks
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-13-2016 at 04:25 PM.

Famous
    Transfer market need major change. For instance, negotiation fees are so ridiculous I do not even bother to have a look to the players. Change the recommended players setting as well so we can choose what kind of player we need instead of being offered the usual AML or AMR/ST.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I agree with you

1. As we are playing 2 or 3 match a day, make change that players moral and condition drop less. If we win still need 5-7 blue in each match (although win bonus activate) (btw, if match lost then 15/16 blue), top of that when new day start (after restart the server) again need 5-9 blue. Same way count green.

2. A new competition? => Already hard to manage 2/3 match a day, a new competition mean more game it sound more fun but we need flexible match time, also we need freedom that a manager can decide at the beginning of the season which competition s/he like to participate.

3. A new Transfer market feature? => Need more players availability.

4. Transfer market scout players: need to change players age, we can't see any scout lower than 22 yo but if I invest 69 token with tons of game money then I'd like to see who can play for my club long time, I'll invest 18-20 yo scouts not 22 or over.

5. Recommended scout players should come more frequent, more flexible position.

6. Shorten the time line for academy/youngsters availability in each season.

7. Association competition need better prize

8. Make some kind of Manager to Manager communication system, like IGM or IRC

9. Manager Notebook: manager can keep/save note for game or club plan, idea, goal etc.

Thanks
    most agree.
    no 4 after 2 week scout should have a discount of say 30-50% as the season going end.
    no 5 recommandation to choose position availability.
    no 6 academy player with token 5*
    add
    player history, ranking system like association.
    anything else when come to mind.

1. More winings for those who get the titles (what is this that the winner gets just some few millions than the runner up?? I am a trophy winer gimme gimme gimmeeee)
    The gain could be a golden ticket for a golden league where only champions play, where earnings could be more.

2. Transfer market needs better filters for new app, you can only sort one thing, i would like to filter at same time position, age, quality. And not only filters, I would like larger transfer database, I want to lose hours of my day scouting in order to find a good player.
    I want to have a personal scout to whom I tell him go and find me players with such characteristics , and poof after 1 day he comes along with some suggestions.

3. Weekly or daily challenges with prizes. "Ruin your oppo with 5 goals difference and get 5 of each pack"

4. Ground improvements. We are stuck. Give some new buildings to cover our capitalistic needs. Cosmetic mostly.
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 09-13-2016 at 05:00 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    The gain could be a golden ticket for a golden league where only champions play, where earnings could be more.
    Doesn't this sound suspiciously like our Champions' League? hahaha
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast