Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: ISRAEL emblem

ISRAEL emblem

Hello,

I will happy to see in top eleven ISRAEL emblem in top eleven club shop like Brazil... Spain.... . I really want to buy one with my tokens .

Thanks.

Hello ???

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is good that you suggested this but honestly I do not really think it would appear to sooner.

If you track the others you would understand that they have been added for very good reason like "being part of a campaign"; "world cup 2014" ; "strong communities" and sadly Israel is not on the list.

You must also know that there are over 100 countries and is really hard to add them all in the game just like that over the night. Who knows at some point you might find Israel emblem, hopefully.

Anyway we are opened to all requests so we would inform the admins about your request.

Best regards,
    Pricop
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

What is too difficult to add ISRAEL emblem in top eleven club shop ? They can do it in 5 min .

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TANGO View Post
    What is too difficult to add ISRAEL emblem in top eleven club shop ? They can do it in 5 min .
    Trust me is not like you are adding something while eating a sandwich and that's it. + you just miss the point, there are almost 200 countries in the World, why not adding all of them? Why Israel and not Palestine, Congo, etc?

As I said, we can't just get flooded with 20000 new emblems over the night, there is a system as far as I noticed and seems OK. I understand your concern and you have all the right to request it but basically if you don't have a strong point and a very good reason then you don't request for Israel, you request all the countries flags in the world.

Personal, I would rather see other countries then Israel, countries like China, Indonesia, Thai, etc because these countries have more players in the game then Israel but also they have some very active communities and clearly deserve more then others. Without being racist or so, here is what I think and I gave you my arguments.

Whenever you request something be sure you have something to support your requests, some good reasons otherwise is very unlikely to happen .
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-05-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    Toxcatl likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

first, Palestine is not Exists !!!! ITS ISRAEL !!! Second, I didnt see someone asking to add his country except me .

first, Palestine is not Exists !!!! ITS ISRAEL !!! Second, I didnt see someone asking to add his country except me .
    Maybe you should shake off this arrogance and re-read what the guy told you. Because you are still missing the point: this is the request for all the country flags in the world.
    Bunzo likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    first Second, I didnt see someone asking to add his country except me .
    That's because you didn't search, did you?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ntry-flag.html

Drop the political instigating, politics has no relevance to this forum. If someone wants to suggest a Rebel Alliance flag, so be it. I would have harsh things to say about your mindset, but this pisses me off and I'd rather it just dies in a hurry.
    Cloverfield and Bunzo like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Someone from the website manger can respond please?

Famous
    You have a moderator's response here, the other thread that was linked has other Nordeus response. Why don't you just contact support direct in game if you need more attention. You're not satisfied with what you get, don't waste more people's time.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast