• 6 Post By Altiplano
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 4 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By casper™

Thread: OMA Masters League IV Edition Started by Khris

Famous

OMA Masters League IV Edition Started by Khris

THIS is what I want! But organised by Nordeus. Not all the messing about setting up new teams and Facebook accounts!
    This is by far and away the best idea I've seen in the forum. Or at least something similar.
    Here goes.
    With tokens as an entry fee taken from our 1st teams account we can play in a level 1 league.
    All teams have the same starting resources and players. Different names for the players though.
    1st season will be a random draw, but subsequent seasons will see the best 14 re-entrants from the previous seasons in the same league.
    2nd and subsequent seasons will be at level 1 again. So same resources, same players. This will mean no improvement of facilities, everyone has the same stadium and the same income from home matches. Everyone therefore receives the same amount of boosters throughout the season.
    No support from other managers allowed. It's 1 to 1. Head to head. Mano a Mano.
    At the end of the season prizes in tokens are awarded according to final league position. Prizes to be taken from each managers entry fee to cover the rewards, and these to be paid into the 1st team account.
    A league table to be based on a percentage of each managers points won to determine who is the best manager in the world at the end of every season. This is then used to make the draw for entrants in the next season.
    As another feature of Top Eleven I think something along the lines of what Khris is currently setting up would be a fantastic addition. I for one would happily pay 20 tokens a season as an entry fee to pit my wits against other active and successful managers whilst starting from a level playing field every season. However the hassle of setting up a new team, etc. has kept me out of what is currently being organised by Khris. I want Nordeus to do the work.
    I'll happily let you (Nordeus) replace Associations with something along the lines of this idea. Come on........Associations is broken, give us another challenge.
    Khris for President (of the known (and the Unknown) Universe! Fantastic what you are doing! Nordeus should be ashamed.

Thank's lol

I only asked somewhere to unlock the FA friendlies just at L8 of training, so this would make the things easier to group people without the need of FB and do the simulations.
    But yep, some more developed feature would be awesome to manage free comp's...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Khris for President
    I 'll drink to that

OMA Masters League IV Edition Started by Khris-approves-obama.jpg

but you know @Altiplano why ?
    Because and that's the problem, nord devs (or the guys who decide) aren't real top eleven players.

I also would be interesting but do't have time (or mood) to start a new team.

And I 'm little disappointed that they don't listen

how many times ...

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...cade-mode.html

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...n-quality.html

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-usefull.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

They lack of idea and yes they dont play this game. All they know is their stupid mini challenge and marketing their overrated player for 1000+ token.
    Yes Khris for president
    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 03-06-2018 at 10:31 PM.

And I guess that's the only way that I can arrange tournaments in Facebook group that all can play at the same level and not find the winners from the matches by difference of goals due to the different levels of each manager.

Sent via Tapatalk
    TripleSix likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6