Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: My Personal Suggestion to solve Tanking Issue

My Personal Suggestion to solve Tanking Issue

I know this was endless topic have been discussed before,

i personally think tanking is not a problem, and not leveling up is also not a problem,

but if it bother to somebody who run the league with full effort, this is problem

and this problem will happen only if that tanking team got full of 8*~9* players and may introduce match fixing.

so my suggestion to overcome this problem is to introduce new feature which is;

Any players that exceed 140% (8*) tend to leave the club if:
    i) the club not leveling up for next season
    ii) that player always put in reserved

and this is true for real superstars, they don't want to keep playing with the club at lower division league,

and a superstar also doesn't like to always warm the bench,

so, if this feature introduced, quite hard for a tanker to keep their super strong team in next season

and others active manager will be not bothered so much to those tanker.

*please note that this is different with token buyers who build the team until become super strong team. this can be consider as their effort, as long as they leveling up, the 140%++ player will not leave the club
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-23-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Decent idea. I reckon just drop everybody down 20% regardless of League position would be easier.
    Altiplano likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Decent idea. I reckon just drop everybody down 20% regardless of League position would be easier.
    Remember that with the system that uses the game, which subtracts the % from a base AvQ (stars are leveled every 5 points, as we know from the old version)
    the only way to discount a 20% is if the player wins a level... and this is part of the "game dynamic" or basic programming, so the truth is that as far as we know 5 points of each attributes player can't be reduced...

As I did many times, my suggestion fits more with the idea to close the training for 7* players.
    Despite that if you tank, actually, the game will put your team in a similar AvQ league, so in some sense is calibrated.. till some point, as counts the best 14.

The main thing is, in more than 70% of the times, tanking is just a symptom of a bigger problem called associations. Personally I wanted to tank this season not because I wanted to gain advantage, but more about extending the life of some of the recommended players I bought in the last 2 seasons, because I need to get the value of the tokens I spent.
    I honestly couldn't do it, tanking is boring for those like me who play for daily entertainment, no CL, no league and just the cup to hopefully kill the boredom.

My main concern in drastically killing tanking, is removing the ability for struggling players to be competitive and gain resources. Plus there is a big reason for tanking that no one mentions, finding new opponents. this game gets boring by having the same teams season after season.
    dave1311, texhorn60 and Doors FC like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @adifairus your suggestion is difficult for implement technically
    Also remember the problems with the top servers teams.

I prefer those two I made, which are simple and fix the problem
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-project.html

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...A-players.html
    adifairus likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Just play your team. If people tank, that is their business. I have never tanked. I spend a lot of tokens but if I wanted to tank to find different opponents, or not to spend tokens one season, or to take a break so be it. I am addicted to the game. I rarely miss a match, no matter time of day but if I choose to tank, that is my business. A season is only a month long. That should be no big deal. You can play about 12 seasons a year so things don't go your way one season. There will be another one in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Just play your team. If people tank, that is their business. I have never tanked. I spend a lot of tokens but if I wanted to tank to find different opponents, or not to spend tokens one season, or to take a break so be it. I am addicted to the game. I rarely miss a match, no matter time of day but if I choose to tank, that is my business. A season is only a month long. That should be no big deal. You can play about 12 seasons a year so things don't go your way one season. There will be another one in a couple of weeks.
    i know that your business if your tank, same as me, its my business if i tank, but the superstar will tend to leave my team if im not leveling up, that's all what im suggested, is it bother you?

My understanding is that Nordeus is looking at promoting tanker in the league. Dont know how they gonna do it i have no idea.
    My suggestion is promote all team and - 20% as usual. No staying level why? Look at the team not promoted is mostly bot, team with manager cant be bother and tanker.
    Then base draw on team quality. To avoid manipulation no selling of player 5-7 days before new season only buying allow.

Last scrap FA Asso start doing ranking on team with manager who put all the effort in building his/her team. Dont say its unfair to those who dont have the resourse or who dont do investment to their team. It is how it is in real football.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk