Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Auto Friendly Cancellation

Auto Friendly Cancellation

Hi there.

The brightest thing you could always mention when you speak about Top Eleven is the friendly matches.
    In my opinion, since the entire Facebook thing and this game in particular is that people we do want to play with
    are inviting us to friendly matches.

Now when there is an agreement between the two teams it's very nice.But on the other hand you might add people to your
    friend list and reveal that sometime ago they invited you to a friendly match and beated your team 5-0.
    The issue in here is the fact that it's always happens at bad times when your team is tired and injured and playing a friendly match was never your intention.

I think it would be great to have an "Auto Friendly Cancellation" button to prevent from this to happen.
    Ullas Das, GENA69, Kleosfc and 5 others like this.

100% agreed.......
    kaukasgr likes this.

500% AGREE

Special when you have important matches with another team
    he starts to make fake accounts and try to make friends with you anyway
    If you confirm -by mistake- he will start have friendly matches till the team got alot of injured players and tired

now with his real account he can beat you easily

TOTALLY UNFAIR
    kaukasgr, flatthg and Ali Arridha like this.

It would be good to see this, I add people as friends to play the odd match and to see their progress, But it is annoying when people do play a freindly match as they may injure/tire your players, and a match should not be played unless bothe teams agree.
    kaukasgr and flatthg like this.

When you add friends to compare stats and see how they are doing is great. I think it should be the only reason when you add people to your friend list.
    kaukasgr likes this.

10 thumbs up!!!!!! agreed well done op.
    kaukasgr likes this.

Or at least if friendly matches would require confirmation. Not necessarily auto-cancellation of friendly matches but give you the option to cancel. If the user doesn't confirm 3 minutes before the match starts, then the friendly should be automatically cancelled.
    Abi Maingame and kaukasgr like this.

Yes I believe friendlies should be confirmed by the other manager before it should be played.
    Abi Maingame, kaukasgr and flatthg like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yes, that is a much needed inovation
    kaukasgr likes this.
    Artileristite (Артилеристите) Lvl 19

Just a tick box named reject all friendlies would do....is this too much to ask for???

Some seasons ago my team was at the top of the league with a final game left to go. Match was set for the next day at 14:00 and i had a few friends in that league. Big mistake of me.
    Woke up next morning just to find out, two of my so called league friends had stressed twice my team and with less than 2 hours remaining for critical league game, my players were around 55% rest status.... Needless to say i lost final game and league 1st place with it...
    kaukasgr likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast