Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

1. Youth Players (ALL) - Far too expensive for the quality of player provided. Four star player for 24 tokens is a extortionate price can pick a player up of five star quality for half the price.

On the whole really enjoy the rest of the game and looking forward to the update.

1. T11 2015 - Percentage figures for the Condition / Morale have disappeared. the replacement graphs are unusable - I don't know whether I am able to train before my next match or if I need to rest!!
    2. T11 2015 - The text on te Squad, Player overview screen is too small for my phone - difficult to heal/add condition/morale. Similarly on other screens text is too small/poor contrast and difficult to read.
    3. I wish I could have selected the server I joined to be with friends.
    4. You need to inject additional players onto the transfer market to make all servers equivalent. I have advanced much more quickly than my friend just because my server has a better transfer market - it is not fair on him!
    5. T11 2015 is too unstable to use - keeps crashing. Please bring back the old version!

#1 - The auto-add feature with skill points takes away what's supposed to be a football "manager" game.
    #2 - You can't see a player's nationality until clicking on that specific player. In the old version you could see the nationality of every player easily in the Transfers section.
    #3 - The youth academy is pretty much useless. No one is going to spend that many tokens on a player that isn't at least 5 stars or above.
    #4 - Harder to navigate your way around the app now.
    #5 - Crashes frequently now, usually about once every 30 minutes.

There are also positives about the new update, such as the music, the crowd noise, and the graphics, but other than that not much.

1) Facing oponents every season in the cup 1 and 2 levels higher is not something that I can agree with, maybe put only one level higher or limitating the quality of the stronger teams.
    And that happens every season for me, now again facing a 2 level higher than me with a love for tokens and loads of scouts in it . At least , if Nordeus wants us to invest let us the choice for scouts with more quality (at the moment I can buy only 5* higher than the 5* on auction).

2) Could be usefull the add of an academy league with younger players without the limitation of the squad space. I think in the CL in RL there is an option to be able to add 2 players from the academy without taking extra space.

3) Achievement progress should be awarded with tokens (for example) , there is no point having those achievements if no reward. Also the achievement of winning the League, CL, or CUP should have a token award in order to get more players and competition involved and not having to face half of the league with inactive players. I have all leagues played so far either winning them , either runner-up, and the issue is that the league is won facing actually only one rival that the matches between us are the ones that are the only factor of winning the league or not.

4) My suggestion about friends (or not) is that we should be able to message each other, that would be more interesting to improve ourselves and share opinions , comment on games or whatever spam we wanna talk about.

5) The short time between games is too frustrating, players have not the time to rest. I can understand that this is made to make us invest tokens to change the game time but my experience from this fact this season is that this cannot be made for 5 games in a row especially when I have the most difficult games in the league with 2 hours difference between those games and for most of them playing 2 games away and having no right to change the time. Also the times of the games and the choice of the country of the players participating on the same tournament should be chosen based of their GMT and not putting games at 5AM for example, this is unfair.

6) Inactives : Having loads of inactives in the League is not letting us having the competition required for an interesting season.

7) Images and more Info: I think that some images showing were the ball is played and what kind of mistakes are made during the game could help us understand more what kind of changes to make during the game, as well as prolonging a bit more the time of each match giving us more time to decide about the changes. Substitutions make an average of 12 minutes to happen, if made at 70'(most players make their subs at that time) the player entering the field would get to play 8-9 minutes. Not to add that there is no extra time that in my opinion could be a very important factor to determinate the result of a game.
    Lag of info during the game such as where the ball is played mostly, how efficient is the def-att and ratings during the game could be very usefull.

8) Heard loads of complains about the transfers. There is a lag of players in the auction list and mainly lag of quality. What is the point of seeing a 3* 29-30 Y.O. player?? I think the add of the academy as I mentioned earlier could be an important factor to invest in youger players but at a younger age. Give us the time to train those players and sell them at the age of 20-24 to gain more money and have more young quality players in the transfer list.

I am sorry for the long list but I think those suggestions might help a lot the improvement of the game and higher competition.

1- Auto sell players. I am only 22 lvl player and having problems to sell my players (imagining the situation from higher levels). If possible to auto sell the players for 80% of the minimum normal value or, after 10 tries of fail selling the player it is sold for the minimum price.

2- Unlimited players on squad. It will help with the first issue too. If i have money to pay the salaries, why not let me have more players? If i have an auto sell players, this second issue becomes unnecessary.

3- Allow us to have more than 2,15kkk in money. Last season, i need to stop selling players and need to give 15kk for victory because i discovered (at the worst way) that my money is limited at this value (i sold players and have no earnings).

Sorry for my poor english.

Stop Injured my players . every day i have 2-3 players injury. WHY ? THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL!

Since the update

1) The Android App does not notify me when I have games any longer. I am continuously missing games because I don't know that I have them. I have to manually set a timer for this which is pretty time consuming for a feature that used to be present.
    2) There are no more notifications when my buildings are complete on the android app.
    3) Android app is extremely unstable as well. It kicks me off every so often, and requires to reconnect.

That is all.
    Last edited by Ryan J. Mumford; 02-24-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Solve this nonsense counterattacks and free kick bug. This screenshot is few days old, but those things happen every day.
    How can team in attack start counterattack right after defending team clearence?
    This morning i saw even worse bug 'cause either footed player who was set as free kick taker had to shoot from "not favoured side"!!!??? If he is either footed, how can some side be less favoured for him?
    Ex top eleven player

Multiple gifts a day. Why can I only receive one gift type a day? It ruins the whole point of having friends if I can only get four total if I have more than four friend

First: please add server 'rank' feature. It might be based on club fans, club value, or something else. Not only for friends like now.
    Second: please try to put friends on same server. Many of my friend playing this game. Must be very interesting if we're in the same server.
    Third: please give tokens as gift if players watching the match a couple of times in a row.
    Forth and fifth will be addwd later.
    Thanks

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast