Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think my number one issue is the bots, I know ya'll want people to feel they can come back to the game, but why leave them go on so long? More than a season? and then let them win against legitimate teams that field a proper formation of players? Losing against a team that shows three on the field is enuff to make people leave. A switch that a user can choose to make their team inactive would be awesome, especially for vacation as well.

The friendlies should be agreed by both teams, inane the way it is now.

Scout players suck.

Tokens for your own youth players, is too many.

It would be awesome if auctions had a buy now button like ebay or whatever...

Rookie
    While I am not really in favor of open chatting in this game (it would allow for massive trolling), it would be nice if friends could send each other messages. This is also linked to the following:

I see some friends (non-FB) play illegal formations continously and they lose or draw matches they shouldnt. It bothers me that I can't message them to tell them this or that the game itself doesn't warn them of illegal formations. Only people on these forums know about illegal formations and their rules. That's a bit silly. Not to mention the idea itself of illegal formations is silly.

Players who don't use real money should have a bigger chance of winning a transfer.

Ex: Two persons are bidding for a very good player. One has 300 tokens the other 17. Wich person will likely win? Yes the one with 300 tokens.

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

1) Not being on same server as friends.
    2) Not knowing which server I am on.
    3) Not being able to select a server at the start.
    4) Not being able to switch server.
    5) Not being able to delete account to try and create a new one on a proper server without having to create a new Facebook account first.
    Cat Harrison and pnr8555 like this.

Dreamer
    Start of rant.
    1. Game has zero interaction. What's the point of having friends if u can't chat with them,loan them players ???
    2. Matches in the middle of the night & 2 matches in one hour or less!! I'm not interested in waking up @ 2 am here in the states to watch a match when I got work in the morning.
    3. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE FREQUENCY OF INJURIES.
    4. Which dumb ass came up with the idea of illegal formations? Ever heard of such rubbish in real football? The greatest team in the world,Barcelona play 4-6-0 half the time & no one is kicking them out the league. Here's the thing,if you got the players & want to play 10 at the back,play 10 at the back.

5. Squads should consist of 25+ players just like in real life. 22 isn't enough considering the rate of injuries & suspensions. By the way,2 yellows in how ever many games it takes to accumulate them in the league isn't a red. It takes 5 yellow to miss 1 match & 10 to miss 2.
    RANT OVER.

1-5) the way Nordeus cares about its customers and its own game it's just depressing.

Since 5pm yesterday when I've logged into top eleven, the watch the video and earn tokens box at the upper right has disappeared. That is how I earn most of my tokens. it was there until about 5pm yesterday evening and has now gone. I've earned between 15 and 20 tokens a day this season by watching videos, and I can't earn many tokens anymore. What is happening?

Auto Rejection Friendly Matches ! please ! the only thing i want you to fix....dont make stop the game for this stupid thing... i have lost 2 cups and 1 champions league with that thing.....

1. Fair results - Top eleven players believe tactics, formation, preparation (moral boxes ect.), player skills, supporting and so on, makes a diffrence for the outcome of the game. Just look in the forum. But the fact is that it does not. You may fool a newbie it does, but I´ve been around for 17 seasons! Change your result generators!
    2. Drop the "real life result" argument - We are players who are trying to find out the logic behind the game and try winning. If we want real life we watch real football live or on TV.
    3. Make player skills count, or drop them - Goal keper with penalty stopper abillity not saving even one penalty in a penalty shoot out. Whats the point with that?

Vagablue

1- Injured players: the ratio is too high obviously, but that's not the biggest problem. How the hell can you cure a broken leg or something like that in a couple of seconds with red packs (doctors)?? I mean if you want this game to be slightly realistic then make it impossible to heal stuff like that completely.... Otherwise we get the strong impression that this is all about money making/spending.
    Also it shouldn't be possible that players have very serious injurys while stretching on medium. Ajust the injurys to the condition, the kind of training the player is going through and the intensity he is training at.
    To be explicit, just make it more predictable -> fair for everyone.

2- Generally the use of red, green and blue packs (connected to point 1):
    How can a player get from 1 to 100% health in seconds, i sometimes get the impression that jesus must be working as a doctor in the nordeus universe..If it is too obvious that you can actually buy everything in this game with real life money it gets boring and many players will quit. Don't get me wrong, buying tokens should give you an advantage but good managing should be able to compete with that. In the end the one with the biggest skill should win not the one with the most tokens.
    My solution would be: only a limited amount of packs can be used per day for each player otherwise it is possible to cure a 15 days injured 1% health and morale player only with the use of tokens to 100%...

3- friendly matches, enough said.

4- the strenght of a team:
    players that have played and trained together for a long time should perform considerably better in matches than a team of new bought ones.

5- paying tokens for your own youth players is kind of stupid.....

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast