Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

1. Why can't the top 7 of each league respawned in the same league?
    2. Bot Robots, Unknowns, Unavailables
    3. Simultaneous bidding capability on mobile.
    4. Auctioned player stats on mobile
    5. Unfair match rating
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

It would be easier if you asked what are the 5 things people like. You know the amount of frustration that the game generates, just take a look at the amount of abandoned accounts.

Anyway,

1. People would like to make direct transfers in the phone app.

2. Let us check stats of a player on auction through the phone app.

3. Interconnect the servers already, we'd like to support our friends in other servers.

4. Make proper translations, European Portuguese looks embarrassing, like it was made by a foreigner, probably a Brazilian Portuguese speaking one, such is the mess of words that don't exist and sentences that don't make sense.

5. Where are the videos and partnerships? Most of it doesn't work or is unreliable.

6. Read what people post, from time to time.

too many long injuries happening too often... also, the red packs are harder to get these days. I haven't been able to watch any videos in this season.

1 - Merchandise/Research Center Revenue: It would be nice to see how much/where the money is coming in from the revenue-generating Center. I haven't notice too much of a difference since I built the Centre, on top of what I was already earning from the Shopping Mall. Speaking of which, why are these Facilities only open on gamedays? These are supposed to serve the whole community, who are there whether the match is, or not. Teams should be able to earn 50% of the average gameday revenue on road days. That way, they actually provide the "substantial" revenue we are promised.

2 - Mobile App Transfers: I will join the chorus in saying that we need to be able to view the Negotiations list, as well as our status in such transfers from the apps. It's also helpful to see the stats, at least for this season. We shouldn't have to hope we're signing an in-form player from the mobile device.

3 - Communication with Other Managers: I'd like to see some sort of function where we can communicate with our Friends and/or Match Opponents. Whether it's a chat or messaging system, it would be fun to be able to talk to our opponents, and helpful to be able to alert our T11 exclusive friends when we have an important match coming up and we want their support.

4 - Goalkeeper Jerseys: Why not have special goalkeeper shirts available? Just like the match jerseys worn by the outfield players, the goalkeeper jerseys would be both Create Your Own and pre-designed. Managers who want them would have to choose Primary colors that are not used by either the Home or Away shirt.

5 - Domestic Competition: I think it would be neat to have a domestic competition included that would pit teams against those from their own country. It could be played by teams that are eliminated prior to the Knockout stage and would give teams an incentive to keep competing while improving their players.

Suggestion: This isn't so much an issue as an idea, but I'd like to see another defensive specialty available, the One-On-One Defender. It would give a player the added ability to handle particularly creative players, and could be a counter to the Dribbler specialty.

Hello,I have an issue with the scheduling of the Championes League Matches,Most of them are scheduled at 02-03,after midnight ,I would really appreciate if you could schedule my Champions League at an accessible time.
    Other four issues might be :
    2.That statistics of players shoud stay for all years and not reset when the player comes to a new club.
    3.The top scores and passers of the season aren't rewarded.
    4.The 3st place of Champions League doesn't go in Europa League.
    5.The training injuries.
    P.S: I apologize for my bad english.

1.Negotiations list for mobile app
    2.Possibility of add some friend with ID and without facebook account (all platforms)
    3.Possibility of changing Time zone (all platforms)
    4.Possibility of sending messeage and communicate with other managers (all platforms)
    Possibility of saving different lineup for cup and league
    Johan Gt Winther likes this.

Its almost impossible to sell players, the transfer marked needs to change, my motivation to play the game is almost nome, either change the tolken system or make it easier to buy players (an option taht when the time run out with no offer, the player will remain for instat buy untill its bought or removed by the team player.(im trying to sell a player the whole season and tried sometime more then once per day)

Yes the portuguese version is rediculous

Remove the "gost" teams after a while of inactivety

remove the levels and install devision, we all would like to know what is the maximun level we can get (1st division) would be nice

Regarding Manager/Team Level and Teams League Level are many cases that those dont match and i can understand that,(reaching top of server where new league creation are not happening every season or advancing teams for 2 League Levels etc) but the Manager/Team Level should be respected and somehow promoted because at the end everyone will choose not to promote untill he has a 9* team and then promote and win the treble, and the cycle will be repeated.
    Latelly i have noticed that the managers/team level number had separated and removed from the teams overview page (replaced only by the league level) giving me the impression that is somehow a trend to underestimate Team Level, if that happens give then a reason to promote, none, as soon someone looses the first 3 matches he will be tanking destroying all the mechanism of competiion. When a team is at top of server even promoting is not moving allways to an upper League because a league is not creating every season but approx. every 2 seasons, a bit unfair for the team so the team level should be there and be the same with Manager level,

Upward movement in Managers/Team levels should be motivated and keep being connected as it was to keep the game rolling and Team League Levels or division or whatever should work independently.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 02-13-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

1. Let formation count on results
    2. Let rating count on results
    3. Its not fair to loose to a team with ilegal formation
    4. You should not loose to a team with a 10 or more less quality many times on season
    5. Too many bot robot team and they play to well. For examble my last game i had 65 formation rating is my team 40.2 rob team 33.1 i lost 2-1 fair? No way and its not the first time.
    6. Fix this game now

o meu topeleven n tá abrindo pelo o site Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager. apenas pelo o facebook.com

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast