Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Referrals iphoneAdd that to the IPHONE.

2) Training intesnty add the automatic green bar to the IPHONE platform , so we can ajust them.
    davewootton likes this.

1)injuries.
    too many.too often.
    2)low quality players(1*,2*) perform much better than high quality ones(4*5*+).it happens very very often!!
    3)"wierd" results(worst team wins very often a much better team,team with 10 or 9 players scores goals and wins very often also)
    4)when watch the game and i try to do a substitute,it takes to long time to be done.it should be happened immediately!not after 10+ game minutes!
    5)abadomned teams!just kick them off the games.and makes normal/active team win the match by 3-0.its pathetic when i play against a team who owned by a "botrobot"!!!!
    Last edited by Diegito; 04-20-2013 at 08:21 PM.

1)Nordeus should hire more SUPPORT employee!We are having problems,but there is no one at nordeus end to spoken to...

we talked about this with you,MDKII..You told me that maximum time to answer a ticket was 2 days...even if that was true,Nordeus has broken its own record...Ive been waiting for 4 days as you can see in the picture and today is the 5th day...this game alone is a huge individual in the online game market,if you keep failing in customer satisfaction or keep your customers hanging for days,you will eventually lose people's faith and interest in your capabilities...Ive already lost mine

Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues-support.jpg

Thanx for a great game (I'm in season 4) , well done to the developers and TOP11 group!

1. Team Tabs - when clicking on any Team i want to be able to see all their games/results (instead of the stadium tab i think), SQUAD TAB: mark injured players, players nationality
    2. Friend's Fixtures - i can only fixtures of friends that join the game after me, it doens't show me my other friend's Fixtures.
    3. Game Tabs - see the game comments, see my formation changes throughout the game
    4. Players Tabs - see history stats of any player (can help the buying decisions), speed programs for adding roles or abilities
    5. Young Players - they most be come atleast with the avergae quality of my team.
    Last edited by Class92 FC; 04-23-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Hi there,

1. Outcome of matches in general (Android..? (what i play on) Possibly across all platforms also) - First of all i love the game. I play it on a daily and look forward to every one of my next matches. But lately i have come across my no.1 issue that's been bugging me. There are certain matches where you can generally except defeat, you know that it may have been on you for the loss. But then there are matches where you just should have won. There was one game where i went up against a player with a much lower lvl quality side, which wasn't the issue in hand, but rather what happened in the match and post match reports. His back defense consisted of 3, spread out across , 1 DC,DR,DL. Note that the DL was a 1 star and playing OUT of his designated position. I made sure the team's morale and fitness was maxed before the match also. Long story short throughout the match the number of chances i had was incredible, all but to be denied by this one DL player. Not even the 6star DC made an impact, all the 'tackles' and even headers were coming from this one DL. In the end he was the MVP of the game and of course i ended only with a draw and didn't get the result i wanted and went out of the tourney.

This is quite frustrating, having to spend a bunch of coins on high lvl forwards with specialties, throwing everything at the game, and then going on to be denied by one low lvl player out of position? I think you get where i'm at here. I really don't know how you could explain this. I really hope you don't have some sort of 'underdog boost' system or mechanic to make a team better than they're supposed to be in matches, because that's a stretch of a solution i could only come up with after that game, it was unbelievable. There are other games which i won't mention, but i'll end the issue with how i started, there are games you just KNOW you should have won.

2. Match times (all platforms) - There have been games scheduled WAY too close to each other. Almost no breathing time for players/tactical changes and whatnot. Had 3 tough opponents all in one day.

3. Injuries (all platforms) - 5 day Injury from stretching....really? o.o

4. U21 Players (all platforms) - These players can be quite expensive, in terms of tokens (had an "ok" player priced for 50 tokens). Not sure why we have to pay so much for players developed in our youth academy. At least give them special abilities or even bump up the quality. They're really not worth it, makes this aspect kind of pointless in general.

5. Under performing players for no reason? (Android..? (what i play on) Possibly across all platforms also) - Bought a high quality playmaker > went on to 6star quality for that manager lvl. ALL of his game forms have been 5-6 even against really crap players/team (people who haven't been on in a while and what not). Also playing in the proper position. Don't understand this at all.................?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    1.jersey update - update jersey for every season for free (that the simple just good enough) to see like real season.
    2.goal and assist leader - not only for league but cup and champion league and give the bonuses for the top .
    3. stadium - give more design but capacity that same for the level
    4.cheaters - that so many cheaters so did not give the change to manager that follows the rules that always lose.i hope the
    cheaters or multi account will banned.
    5.match - the match are many for one day if team in all competition .not enough for rest then the rest so long to get back
    the condition and then not enough for training.

but anyways i enjoys this game..the great manager game ever that i have seen ... thumbs up!!!

Dreamer
    1. Crapy servers,no players to buy.

2. Robots who participate in auctions only to "eat" ur tokens.

3. Unbelievable injuries even if u practice ur players for 3%

4. Inactive teames to the leagues..As i have said many times its easy for stupid Nord programmers to match active with active and inactive with teams.

5.Inactive teams with illegal formations who make u damage (injuries) or take outstanding results
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

My main one is:
    1. No idea how players are performing during a game - a player rating during the game is a must have, that way you can make considered substitutions.
    2. As others have said - games too close together - a cynical way of managers having to spend tokens to move match times maybe?
    3. 1st season I had 1 friend in the same league (out of 3 at the same level) this season none, but still have bot teams in my league at level 3 - why not remove bot teams, consolidate 'real' teams and try to keep friends together whereever possible.
    4. Too many injuries during games and training
    5. Tranfers - better players available from scout than on the market, meaning you have to buy (with real money) tokens to buy the better players - seems game is orientated to getting players to spend as much as money as possible.
    Tauros likes this.

5 bar form, form part of the building should be the standard. 3 bars is not ideal because very few, if sold 7 çubuklular very thin. We want to see your uniform Create your own uniform in the fifth bar, like many of the team's jersey, because I believe that this beautiful game, this feature should be. And the colors is not enough, they want a color wheel created and intermediate players apply the colors of their jerseys. Want to post a reply if you read my views? Are taken into account, let me know

1: youth players you should be able to sign with the clubs money and not token lot of players can't afford to sign there players because they haven't got the tokens

2: friendly game shouldnt be played with out your consent you should be able to chose weather to play or not reason been there are people who play you to weaken your team before a big match and win not fear some people rest their team for important matches

3: this 5% that the players gain is too little especially when you have two game with in 20 minutes at least make it 10 or 12 plz

4: losing stars on the players is not kool i spend time building them up for the next level only to lose ratings not kool

5: injury five packs to reduce the days the players are out for is too much why can't it be two or three

6: can it at least show the players in action like how its on football manager

7: this game is top class and if some ofwhat i suggest are put in it would be even better thank you top eleven

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast