Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Too too many friendlies, please forbid!!!

Rookie

Too too many friendlies, please forbid!!!

There are too too many friendlies day and night which causes the game very very unstable (cannot connect, disconnect/crash frequently) and user experience is terrible!

TE team, please help forbid the friendlies or limit the number to 3 per day (limited number per day) as soon as possible. I don't think there is any technology issue to limit the friendlies number since you can build the game. Otherwise the game is destroyed and it will be disappeared eventually.

Please do not close the thread before the issue is fixed without any proper reason. I think all the real TE players are hoping this except those cheating ones.
    Morph55 and maloukees like this.

LOL! Friendlies is not cheating. As long as you spend a lot of time in game to train your players you should be rewarded. Do you know a better way to train old players with good white skills? I think not. Friendlies is the next best thing after gk training and you want it removed? Go to sleep ))
    Marius007 and Bunzo like this.

Friendlies will be fixed more soon than l8tr, for now we know that is so annoying see the calendar like if it's bugged, but, we only can wait..

Friendlies exploit should be stop. Why Nordeus destroyed training system and now we have to play hundreds friendly games a day to develop our players? This is really, really f***ing way to play the game. Go to sleep
    maloukees and USARABAT like this.

Remember that the new type of friendlies invented and promoted (from their fb page) by nordeus
    -as the GK training trick

btw I m reading in some posts expressions like "annoying, exploit, cheating, forbid" but at the same time no one is writing suggestions how the friendlies or the training should be.
    khris, Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    btw I m reading in some posts expressions like "annoying, exploit, cheating, forbid" but at the same time no one is writing suggestions how the friendlies or the training should be.
    Max 5 per day? no MoM so no % gaining but same time no condition waste.... and as always and I suggested many times, integrate the FAs friendlies that equalize the stars and make a homogeneous friendlies system.

Famous
    The friendlies should be really limited I totally agree with mate

Rookie
    That’s easy, remove the mom on friendly, that’s will solve the problem. For the training just remove the maximum level of training to infinity, for example if u want to play full attack mode u can boost training attack like 20 levels, same apply to any formation...
    maloukees likes this.

This in not true. Many people made suggestions about friendlies exploit. In first post in this tread have one. Many people made suggestion about every exploit in this game, but Nordeus do not care.

You should read more carefully and will find what you need.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast